We interrupt the (ir)regular blog programming for this interview meme. Interview questions courtesy of Annika.
- Desktop or laptop?
I am currently on a desktop, and I just enjoy typing on a full keyboard. However, a laptop is portable and good for mobility. In the end, I guess I like laptops better… I can take it when I travel!
- Gory horror or slapstick comedy?
I’m a scaredy cat so slapstick comedy all the way!
- Small apartment in a big city or big house in the far-off countryside?
Toughie.. I love living in the city, but the peace and quiet (not to mention your own backyard) of the countryside. As long as there’s electricity, phone service and Internet in the countryside, I wouldn’t mind moving there 😀
- Which is, according to you, The Best Song Ever?
When we dance by Sting. Madonna’s Material Girl is a close second lol
- If you had one month left to live – and you know that for a fact – how would you spend it?
I’d spend it traveling. I’d probably go to places in the Philippines that I haven’t been to yet, ending either here in Manila or in Bulusan, my parent’s hometown.
Would you like to be interviewed? Here’s the interview rules:
- Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
- I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five