So many things to write about, but I’m too pooped and I have to be up in less than 8 hours so here’s a short post in bullet points:
- Yes, I am back in Malaysia. I’m currently in Kuala Lumpur, along with Ivan and Ferdz. We’re here upon the invitation of Tourism Malaysia.
- We have a full itinerary, which includes the Petronas Skybridge, Sunway Lagoon, Genting Highlands and Cameron Highlands.
- On to more random things: airport lounges are love. Thank you, Ivan.
- Our 4:50pm flight out of Manila was delayed by an hour because of heavy air traffic at NAIA.
- Ferdz got a windowless window seat. So if you’re flying Malaysia Airlines, tell the ground staff not to seat you at row 20.
- KLIA is pretty. I can’t wait to explore it during the day when we fly back to Manila.
- Malaysia Airlines is testing out Aero Mobile in one of their Boeing 777 planes. We happened to be in that plane. I was able to open my phone and send a text message to friends. I am looking forward to seeing my phone bill.
- My first meal in Malaysia is once again, Char Kway Teow and Curry Laksa Mee.
- I love my room at the Impiana KLCC. I don’t think I want to go back to hostels.