In case it isn’t obvious yet, I love Japan. It has been one of my dream destinations, and I’ve had the great fortune to have been able to visit the country twice. Since last year, Japan has started granting Philippine passport holders multiple-entry visas (provided that you have been to Japan before), and I managed to snag one, leaving me with the great urge to use it several times before it expires in 2016.
This is Central Japan
This March 30, Cebu Pacific Air is adding a couple of new Japanese cities to their already extensive route map: Nagoya and Narita. Narita is in Tokyo, while Nagoya serves the Central Japan region (Chubu). Fares for Nagoya start at Php 5,499, and can go lower with their regular seat sales.
To commemorate this new flight, we’re giving away one round trip ticket to Nagoya from Manila via Cebu Pacific! It’s easy, just take a photo that shows why you love Japan. It can be a photo of you during your previous trips to Japan, photo of your Japanese toy collection, photo of you and your friends cosplaying (or a photo of you giving Low Cost Cosplay guy a run for his money), photo of you doing your best Hard Gay pose…
Here are the mechanics for this contest:
- This contest is open to all Just Wandering readers. You can join even if you are not from the Philippines, provided that you can make your way to Manila for the Cebu Pacific Air flight to Japan.
- The prize is a Cebu Pacific Air free flight certificate for one Manila-Nagoya round trip ticket. Ticket to connect to Manila is not provided. The free flight certificate is inclusive of fare, fuel surcharge and 15 kilos baggage allowance, and exclusive of country-specific taxes and airport terminal fees. The certificate is valid for exchange six months from issue date, and valid for travel six months from exchange date (maximum of one year).
- To join, simply share a photo that shows why you love Japan. It can be a photo of Japanese food, Japanese toys, photos from your previous Japan trips, photos of you cosplaying. Just make sure that the photo is yours!
- Post the pictures in your social network accounts, use the hashtag #WanderInJapan, and tag the following accounts:
Facebook: Just Wandering
Google+: Nina Fuentes
- You can enter as many times as you want, in as many social network as you can. You don’t have to post in all social network, but you get plus points if you do!
- To ensure that I see your entry, make sure that your profile and post is public, and post the permalink/URL to all your entry in this post’s comment section.
- Winner will be chosen based on the number of entries submitted, social networks shared on, photo submitted, caption, and whatever mood I’m in.
- Last submission of entry is on April 11, 2014. Winner will be announced on April 15, 2014.