- Norfe: hi ms rose..wer ka po sa adelaide? hi ms Nav..now q lng po nabasa eto comment u..nasa Oz ka na po ba?my cp...
- Norfe: hi po Ms HellenK..r u still in adelaide po?thanks
- rhea: thats a good news,, congrats girl..
- rhea: add moko sa fb rhea.casao
- Mabel: Hi sis. Thank u. Ask ko lng if San k d2 s Australia? E2 Viber # 09237288314 ko. Ask lng ako some questions....
- Jenny: Hi Mabel, Hindi na need ng Cenomar if you’re never married. Birth Cert lang kailangan ipakita sa Wedding...
- Mabel: Hi sis Jenny, congrats! !! Ask ko lng what are the requirements u submitted for the Notice to intend to marry....
- jenny: To all the ladies here, I would like to thank all those who helpfully answered my query and patiently...
- rizza: sige po msg nlang kita pag jan nko
- rizza: ahh okay po. pano ko po massend yun? post?or scan so i could send it thru email? thanks ate B
- rhea: dito ako sa thorn ipswich.
- rhea: bigay mo nlang ung number mo para i text kita
Category Archives: Sydney
Things sometimes just fall into place. When I was planning my trips for 2013, I envisioned myself in Melbourne in January, sweating profusely due to the summer heat and swatting flies with wild abandons, just so I can catch Cirque … Continue reading
Air New Zealand will be offering a Pink Flight from San Francisco to Sydney in time for the latter’s Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras in February/March 2008. Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian market with a … Continue reading
It’s easy to get around Sydney, even for a first timer. The public transport system is extensive, so you wouldn’t have to rely on costly taxis everytime. You can buy and pay for tickets everytime you board the bus, ferry … Continue reading
This sticker was posted in all the toilet stalls at the hostel. Better to be honest, than pretend sex doesn’t happen. Sorry for the filler post, but life as been crazy both online and off. I have relatives flying in … Continue reading