- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
- Space Bags: Hanoi is one of the major cities in Vietnam. Sightseeing in Hanoi is one of the things you should include...
- Zsa zsa: Hi, Question po sa mga nag apply online. Pano po kayo nag attach ng picture at pina notarize nyo po ba ung...
- Jenny: Kahit hindi na.
- leen: Thanks po .. Kahit ang land title di na po kailangan ?
Category Archives: Sydney
Things sometimes just fall into place. When I was planning my trips for 2013, I envisioned myself in Melbourne in January, sweating profusely due to the summer heat and swatting flies with wild abandons, just so I can catch Cirque … Continue reading
Air New Zealand will be offering a Pink Flight from San Francisco to Sydney in time for the latter’s Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras in February/March 2008. Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian market with a … Continue reading
It’s easy to get around Sydney, even for a first timer. The public transport system is extensive, so you wouldn’t have to rely on costly taxis everytime. You can buy and pay for tickets everytime you board the bus, ferry … Continue reading
This sticker was posted in all the toilet stalls at the hostel. Better to be honest, than pretend sex doesn’t happen. Sorry for the filler post, but life as been crazy both online and off. I have relatives flying in … Continue reading