- VJ: Hala. For May po pala yung message ko. Sorry. ????
- VJ: Hi B. I’m sorry but it’s not clear lang to me. Did you say your visa has the “No Further...
- VJ: Hi Estella. Sharing my experience po, since you’re applying for a TV with multiple entry, do include an...
- VJ: Hi. ???? Here’s my timeline. I’m from Davao by the way. I called VFS 11 July. 2GO picked it up at...
- Anne: landline po
- Anne: yes i checked it tapos 1yr validity pero depende kasi sa kanila yun.
- jianhaley: Hi guys, Ask ko lang if meron na dito nakareceive ng result ng application nila for those who lodged their...
- Jean: Hi sis rose, ilang months ba ung processing ng PMV sis?
- B: Hi Jet, if you shoulder all expenses you must convince the immig that you have an adequate fund to support the...
- nice: HI Zsa zsa, landline po ang gamit nila. kumusta na ang application mo?
- David Ellis: Terry, Are you the Terry Hockenhull whose friendship I so valued and enjoyed at HKSB in the 1970/80s? On...
- Kai: @Anne, nirequest mo ba na multiple entry ka? may imvi/support letter ka ba?
Category Archives: Cambodia
I was chatting with a reader of mine when she asked me whether it’s better to take a package tour of Siem Reap and Angkor Wat or to arrange everything herself. I remembered I had the same dilemma last year … Continue reading
There are several factors that I consider when picking a hostel to stay in: location, price, Hostel World rating, and whether they have wi-fi. That’s how I ended up booking a room at Mandalay Inn when I went to Siem … Continue reading
Traveling solo is really more expensive than traveling with a group. Unless you find other travelers to share the cost, you’ll be paying big money for the guide and transportation. When I was doing a rough draft of my travel … Continue reading
I woke up early, because my taxi is picking me up at 6:30am. I decided to cross the border to Thailand on my own, instead of taking the bus with the rest of the other tourists. The bus is actually … Continue reading