- rube: Hi po gud eve sa lahat, I have problem po sa tourist visa application ko hindi ko na po eto ma track September...
- Ann Gittins: Thanks May;) ye sure you can add me..just search my name Ann Gittins
- rube: Hi ivory same pala tayo never heard from embassy,nakatanggap lang aq ng text na na receive na nila Pero bakit d...
- Nina: Yesssss! Miss you George! I hope to see you when you come to Manila
- George: What I badly miss right now is a classic Filipino breakfast. I have to make sure that when I come for...
- rube: Hi po gud pm, Sana maroong makasagot sa tanong q,worried po kc aq hindi q ma track ung tourist visa ko na lodge...
- Nina: Good for you then! That’s one less expense to worry about
- Mark: Can I ask you what If I won’t a book a hotel in morocco? I’m planning to go in fes ‘coz I...
- belle: oo and2 na aq mabel,sure bigay q sau ang viber # q. 0403188199.msge mo aq.
- Mabel: Hi belle. Nasa Australia k b now? Kuha posted lng ako Ng flight punta jan. If u have time meet tau Baka...
- belle: mabel,sa gold coast Brisbane.
- Mabel: Hi sis. Sa Kingsgrove, Sydney ako. And u sis?
Category Archives: Indonesia
One of Indonesia’s seven UNESCO World Heritage sites, Candi Borobudur is still one of the country’s most visited and recognized tourist attraction. Dina walking towards the temple before the touts spotted her The Buddhist temple complex dates back to the … Continue reading
This is probably the first international trip (not counting Australia) wherein I didn’t make a travel budget prior to leaving. After last year’s trips, I now have a pretty good idea of how much damage I can do to my … Continue reading
Bali surprised me. I never really researched about the island, so while I was expecting beaches, I was overwhelmed with culture. Unlike most of Indonesia, Bali is Hindu. There are temples and shrines all over the island and giant statues … Continue reading
I love Ubud!, originally uploaded by nina_theevilone. Sent from outer space* * my mobile device.