- Bubbles: Hello and good day everyone,i got few questions? 1.I been to AU 4 times yung first and second ay 2...
- mockingjay: Good day everyone, I just wanna ask. galing na kasi ako ng AU b4 with TV I’ve been there 2times na...
- Blair: Hiiiii everyone… may I know ba kng mgrenew ng passport pwede palitan ng bago kase ang pangit tlga ng...
- anne: Anyone na nasa brisbane this christmas?i need a travel buddy..
- Lorelie: Hi Amber, how are you?add me sa fb bka matulungan kita. LORELIE PAIRES
- Mits: Hi, Stella! Anu fb mo ako mg add sayo…thank you so much!!!!
- stella: hi amber musta na, bakit d kna tumawag sa akin so we can help you about your queries. nag post ako ng number...
- stella: hi mits what is your fb add kita pra matulungn kita. sory now ko lang nbasa itong tanung mo. God bless.
- Blanch: Hi rizza…nextweek pa ako eh…goodluck and ingat sa flight… anu inapplyan mo? May 8503 ka ba?
- Mits: Resume tuloy…lol I mean sa intent letter not resume…ammmffffttt!
- Mits: Guys help me plzzzz…sino dito na grant ang visa na walang work at di na ngaaral…o na grnat ung visa...
- rizza: Hi ate blanch. when is ur flight po? sana magksabay tayo lol. bukas na ko,
Category Archives: Japan
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
What a trip to cap the year! I have been looking forward to this trip for months, and speculated endlessly about our itinerary. When I received the itinerary, I ended up having to Google every place listed, because I did … Continue reading
Like Filipinos, the Japanese has a tradition of bringing home pasalubong everytime they go on a trip. That’s why you’ll always find souvenir shops with beautifully wrapped goodies, even in the supermarket (there is usually an area for souvenirs right … Continue reading