- Tina: Hi ask I’ve been in Australia once and stayed three months with my australian boyfriend . I submit all...
- anne: Hello po sa inyo..ask ko lang po sana kung pa ano mag apply ng TV sa oz,,wala po akong work,,wala rin po kaming...
- angel: where ka dito brisbane banda sis?
- angel: saan ka banda dito Brisbane sis Flyhigh?
- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
Category Archives: Japan
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
What a trip to cap the year! I have been looking forward to this trip for months, and speculated endlessly about our itinerary. When I received the itinerary, I ended up having to Google every place listed, because I did … Continue reading
Like Filipinos, the Japanese has a tradition of bringing home pasalubong everytime they go on a trip. That’s why you’ll always find souvenir shops with beautifully wrapped goodies, even in the supermarket (there is usually an area for souvenirs right … Continue reading