- ashi: Hi kai theres no problem bout it as long as ur visa s valid.
- ashi: Hi joana sa casula kmi d2 pa ko philippines dec pa ko punta ng oz.
- joana: Sydney din kami, sis Ashi Sandy Point, aalis ka palang b or jan kana sa oz?
- Kai: Hello! Ask ko lang sa mga frequent tourist sa Oz, nagkaprob ba kayo sa immig nun nakitang 3mos kayo stay dun?...
- ashi: Hi joana sa sydney ako kaw san ka sa aus?.
- maria: hi sis angel.png ilan alis mo n2?ano mga ask nila sa immig?nku sis now.plng kabado n pano p kya sa...
- Mabel: Hi Sandra. Nope. Nag walk-in ako sa vfs makati.
- Mabel: Hello joana. Phil. Airlines – direct flight MNL-SYD . try to check cebu pacific, airasia, qantas.
- joana: Mabel how are yah? ask ko lang, last time, anong airline kinuha mo? Philippine airline din ba? im looking for...
- joana: thanks ashi saan ka sa oz?
- M: pagmaglolodge ng visa, you have to call this number and follow the voice prompt. they;ll inform you about how much...
- maria: stella, add monlng aq sa FB….erose buenafe…wait ko nlng.thanks
Category Archives: Japan
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
What a trip to cap the year! I have been looking forward to this trip for months, and speculated endlessly about our itinerary. When I received the itinerary, I ended up having to Google every place listed, because I did … Continue reading
Like Filipinos, the Japanese has a tradition of bringing home pasalubong everytime they go on a trip. That’s why you’ll always find souvenir shops with beautifully wrapped goodies, even in the supermarket (there is usually an area for souvenirs right … Continue reading