- Sigurdur Bjorgvinsson @redheadexplorer: Great Post, It is really important to find the right person to travel with...
- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: hello joana salamat .. ikaw na susunod God is Good all the time
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
- tin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
Category Archives: Japan
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
What a trip to cap the year! I have been looking forward to this trip for months, and speculated endlessly about our itinerary. When I received the itinerary, I ended up having to Google every place listed, because I did … Continue reading
Like Filipinos, the Japanese has a tradition of bringing home pasalubong everytime they go on a trip. That’s why you’ll always find souvenir shops with beautifully wrapped goodies, even in the supermarket (there is usually an area for souvenirs right … Continue reading