- joana: Hello Ate B and (Hello there) thanks for your help, I’ve done the chest x-tray already and yesterday I...
- Norfe: hi ms rose..wer ka po sa adelaide? hi ms Nav..now q lng po nabasa eto comment u..nasa Oz ka na po ba?my cp...
- Norfe: hi po Ms HellenK..r u still in adelaide po?thanks
- rhea: thats a good news,, congrats girl..
- rhea: add moko sa fb rhea.casao
- Mabel: Hi sis. Thank u. Ask ko lng if San k d2 s Australia? E2 Viber # 09237288314 ko. Ask lng ako some questions....
- Jenny: Hi Mabel, Hindi na need ng Cenomar if you’re never married. Birth Cert lang kailangan ipakita sa Wedding...
- Mabel: Hi sis Jenny, congrats! !! Ask ko lng what are the requirements u submitted for the Notice to intend to marry....
- jenny: To all the ladies here, I would like to thank all those who helpfully answered my query and patiently...
- rizza: sige po msg nlang kita pag jan nko
- rizza: ahh okay po. pano ko po massend yun? post?or scan so i could send it thru email? thanks ate B
- rhea: dito ako sa thorn ipswich.
Category Archives: Laos
Throughout July, I’ll be writing about my post-trip accounting and evaluation of my Southeast Asian month-long backpacking trip. This includes the costs of each leg of the trip and reviews of accommodation and transportation. First up is my travel expenses … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
This was quite an expensive leg of the trip, specially since I took the plane from Bangkok. Living expenses in Luang Prabang isn’t too expensive though.
Though I walked a lot yesterday, I still had a hard time sleeping last night. I suppose I’m too aware of my surroundings (and freaked out by it), or I’m just too excited about going back to Thailand. I was … Continue reading
Today was actually quite good. Due to yesterday’s terrible experience with that tuk-tuk driver and my miserable room (which I totally brought upon myself, I admit), I was ready to hate Vientiane. Internet service just for fun