- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
- belle: CO Romero.
- ashi: hi joana sorry for the late reply now lang ulit ako nag online bout sa question mo i have work during my...
- marlina: pareho tayo ng story Helenitzkie
- marlina: good for u cecil, buti un lang sinabmit mo.. tapos na grant kana… anu doc sinabmit sa bf mo..
- joana: thanks sis Nice
- Helenitzkie: Yeah, nakaka frustrate lang minsan. Try nalang tayo ulit! Mahal man application fee, mas mahal parin ang...
Category Archives: Laos
Throughout July, I’ll be writing about my post-trip accounting and evaluation of my Southeast Asian month-long backpacking trip. This includes the costs of each leg of the trip and reviews of accommodation and transportation. First up is my travel expenses … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
This was quite an expensive leg of the trip, specially since I took the plane from Bangkok. Living expenses in Luang Prabang isn’t too expensive though.
Though I walked a lot yesterday, I still had a hard time sleeping last night. I suppose I’m too aware of my surroundings (and freaked out by it), or I’m just too excited about going back to Thailand. I was … Continue reading
Today was actually quite good. Due to yesterday’s terrible experience with that tuk-tuk driver and my miserable room (which I totally brought upon myself, I admit), I was ready to hate Vientiane. Internet service just for fun