- meow: Yup pa re-book mo na lang
- roch: Hello meow tanx sa reply mo.so pwede ko nalang ipa rebook ticket ko pabalik ko pinas kc baka nz Ako first exit...
- meow: Hi roch! Yup need ng immigration natin dito sa pinas. dito sa aussie hnd cla particular sa return ticket…...
- Roch: Hello gud am sino po ba dito nag multiple visa ask ko lang na kailangan ba may return ticket kahit mag exit sa...
- elah: so its ok you dont have itinerary but there a question in your form in part D 26.Is it likely you will be...
- elah: hi Ashi when you had your multiple entry issued did you attach an itineray or in clude it in your documents?
- Sigurdur Bjorgvinsson @redheadexplorer: Great Post, It is really important to find the right person to travel with...
- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: hello joana salamat .. ikaw na susunod God is Good all the time
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
Category Archives: Laos
Throughout July, I’ll be writing about my post-trip accounting and evaluation of my Southeast Asian month-long backpacking trip. This includes the costs of each leg of the trip and reviews of accommodation and transportation. First up is my travel expenses … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
This was quite an expensive leg of the trip, specially since I took the plane from Bangkok. Living expenses in Luang Prabang isn’t too expensive though.
Though I walked a lot yesterday, I still had a hard time sleeping last night. I suppose I’m too aware of my surroundings (and freaked out by it), or I’m just too excited about going back to Thailand. I was … Continue reading
Today was actually quite good. Due to yesterday’s terrible experience with that tuk-tuk driver and my miserable room (which I totally brought upon myself, I admit), I was ready to hate Vientiane. Internet service just for fun