- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
- lenz: Tinggin ko hindi.. akin kasi pina update ko ung account ko na nandun latest amount para sa bank statement n...
- lenz: Oo nag apply ako nbi sa pinas. Peru hindi ko nkuha agad .after a week yung sched pick up .kasu nung ngpunta ako...
- Rube: Yes lenz gumawa ako ng intent letter,nag submit ka ba ng nbi sa atin?
- lenz: Wala akong nbi n sinabmit yung ngayon
- lenz: Hindi pa april pa mgexpire visa ko .. gumawa kba ulit ng intent letter ??
- Rube: Sa court house aq nag pa jp,nag submit ka ba ng nbi sa recent visa mo? Na lodge mo na ba yung para extension mo?
- lenz: Hayy naku kasi wrong tyming nung kukunin ko na yung nbi ko brown out dahil nasira linya ng kuryente . Ehh wala...
- Flyhigh: Hi everyone!!! Hi i submitted a bank statement and bank certificate from BPI with an amount of 50k pero...
Category Archives: Laos
Throughout July, I’ll be writing about my post-trip accounting and evaluation of my Southeast Asian month-long backpacking trip. This includes the costs of each leg of the trip and reviews of accommodation and transportation. First up is my travel expenses … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
This was quite an expensive leg of the trip, specially since I took the plane from Bangkok. Living expenses in Luang Prabang isn’t too expensive though.
Though I walked a lot yesterday, I still had a hard time sleeping last night. I suppose I’m too aware of my surroundings (and freaked out by it), or I’m just too excited about going back to Thailand. I was … Continue reading
Today was actually quite good. Due to yesterday’s terrible experience with that tuk-tuk driver and my miserable room (which I totally brought upon myself, I admit), I was ready to hate Vientiane. Internet service just for fun