- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
- annamarie.pepito: hello mga sis napakasaya ko araw na ito, dumating na visa grant ko, nag papasalamat ako kay papa...
- Nov: Roch, ng reply na ako sa email mo.. God bless
- ashi: hi joana i purchased my ticket directly at PAL ticketing office in filinvest it depends kc sa date ng departure...
- roch: Hello sis nag email na ako sau.
- elah: hi everyone ask ko long since im planing to apply my visa for 3rd time anong yung primary applicant and...
- Nov: Och, pls.send me email @ firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
- gina: Hi ashi kakarating KO lang nung 27 dito sa Melbourne may dala ako otap dried mangoes and shoes pero Hindi KO na...
- roch: Hello nov tanx sa reply mo,yes tapos na kc nag apply ako ng partner visa so yung medical sa partner yun nalang...
- Nov: have u done ur medical? dapat ang agent mo ang mga follow up nyan. wait kalang sis…pray always. god bless
- Apol: Kailan pala yun pangalawang punta mo sa aus.??? Thanks ashi ah
Category Archives: Laos
Throughout July, I’ll be writing about my post-trip accounting and evaluation of my Southeast Asian month-long backpacking trip. This includes the costs of each leg of the trip and reviews of accommodation and transportation. First up is my travel expenses … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
This was quite an expensive leg of the trip, specially since I took the plane from Bangkok. Living expenses in Luang Prabang isn’t too expensive though.
Though I walked a lot yesterday, I still had a hard time sleeping last night. I suppose I’m too aware of my surroundings (and freaked out by it), or I’m just too excited about going back to Thailand. I was … Continue reading
Today was actually quite good. Due to yesterday’s terrible experience with that tuk-tuk driver and my miserable room (which I totally brought upon myself, I admit), I was ready to hate Vientiane. Internet service just for fun