- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
- Space Bags: Hanoi is one of the major cities in Vietnam. Sightseeing in Hanoi is one of the things you should include...
- Zsa zsa: Hi, Question po sa mga nag apply online. Pano po kayo nag attach ng picture at pina notarize nyo po ba ung...
- Jenny: Kahit hindi na.
- leen: Thanks po .. Kahit ang land title di na po kailangan ?
- Jenny: Jurich, same requirements lang yun ng visit visa. Sa application form kasi, merong question kung sino ang...
Category Archives: Macau
I was all set to take it easy in Macau, when a reminder from 43 things came into my inbox. The reminded was for a SkyJump, but I ended up doing a bungy jump instead (something I never though I’d … Continue reading
Our last day in Macau was relaxed compared to the past two days. We even started later than the usual: 9:45am. Our first destination was Mandarin House, a restored traditional Chinese-style compound. Tucked in an unassuming street surrounded by Western-style … Continue reading
Too exhausted to write a complete recap of today’s activity, so I’m just going to list down the places we went to, with some notes. Dancing at the Camoes Garden Camoes Garden Lovely place on a hill where the people … Continue reading
We started the day with a walking tour of Macau’s old quarters. Lucky for us, Sofitel is centrally located, so we only had to walk from the hotel. João from the Macau Government Tourism Office walked us from Ponte 16 … Continue reading