- liezl:): ito sis sakura email@example.com or ito po firstname.lastname@example.org thanks po..
- belle: Hello ladies, meron ba d2 case na gus2 isama ang anak for TV. pero nagrant na aq for multiple entry. uwi aq...
- HelloThere: Tourism Pinass ko ulit lahat ng pinasa ko nung nag apply ako.
- Sakura: Ano email mo sis liezl?
- Sakura: Sis ano reason mo for extension?
- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
- belle: CO Romero.
Category Archives: Macau
I was all set to take it easy in Macau, when a reminder from 43 things came into my inbox. The reminded was for a SkyJump, but I ended up doing a bungy jump instead (something I never though I’d … Continue reading
Our last day in Macau was relaxed compared to the past two days. We even started later than the usual: 9:45am. Our first destination was Mandarin House, a restored traditional Chinese-style compound. Tucked in an unassuming street surrounded by Western-style … Continue reading
Too exhausted to write a complete recap of today’s activity, so I’m just going to list down the places we went to, with some notes. Dancing at the Camoes Garden Camoes Garden Lovely place on a hill where the people … Continue reading
We started the day with a walking tour of Macau’s old quarters. Lucky for us, Sofitel is centrally located, so we only had to walk from the hotel. João from the Macau Government Tourism Office walked us from Ponte 16 … Continue reading