- meow: Yup pa re-book mo na lang
- roch: Hello meow tanx sa reply mo.so pwede ko nalang ipa rebook ticket ko pabalik ko pinas kc baka nz Ako first exit...
- meow: Hi roch! Yup need ng immigration natin dito sa pinas. dito sa aussie hnd cla particular sa return ticket…...
- Roch: Hello gud am sino po ba dito nag multiple visa ask ko lang na kailangan ba may return ticket kahit mag exit sa...
- elah: so its ok you dont have itinerary but there a question in your form in part D 26.Is it likely you will be...
- elah: hi Ashi when you had your multiple entry issued did you attach an itineray or in clude it in your documents?
- Sigurdur Bjorgvinsson @redheadexplorer: Great Post, It is really important to find the right person to travel with...
- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: hello joana salamat .. ikaw na susunod God is Good all the time
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
Category Archives: Macau
I was all set to take it easy in Macau, when a reminder from 43 things came into my inbox. The reminded was for a SkyJump, but I ended up doing a bungy jump instead (something I never though I’d … Continue reading
Our last day in Macau was relaxed compared to the past two days. We even started later than the usual: 9:45am. Our first destination was Mandarin House, a restored traditional Chinese-style compound. Tucked in an unassuming street surrounded by Western-style … Continue reading
Too exhausted to write a complete recap of today’s activity, so I’m just going to list down the places we went to, with some notes. Dancing at the Camoes Garden Camoes Garden Lovely place on a hill where the people … Continue reading
We started the day with a walking tour of Macau’s old quarters. Lucky for us, Sofitel is centrally located, so we only had to walk from the hotel. João from the Macau Government Tourism Office walked us from Ponte 16 … Continue reading