- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
- angeL13: I’m here in Kensington,, South Perth
- Jess: Live in Wanneroo but I do drive around your area for work.
- Joanne: Try to call 19093622779 this number po kc jan po ako tumawag. Yes 3months na single entry lang yung...
- jjbelle: Me, in lockridge and mt. Lawley on dec. 27. Where ka sa perth?
- joy: hi joanne ako kasi tinawagan nila last friday di ko naman nasagot kasi nasa work ako. 3 month lng ba check mo sa...
- Joanne: @ joy hi no I recieved a txt from PIASI then I ring the embassy they just said that my tv is on the way to my...
- joy: hi joanne did the embassy called you for phone interview?ano visa nakuha mo multiple ba?
Category Archives: Macau
I was all set to take it easy in Macau, when a reminder from 43 things came into my inbox. The reminded was for a SkyJump, but I ended up doing a bungy jump instead (something I never though I’d … Continue reading
Our last day in Macau was relaxed compared to the past two days. We even started later than the usual: 9:45am. Our first destination was Mandarin House, a restored traditional Chinese-style compound. Tucked in an unassuming street surrounded by Western-style … Continue reading
Too exhausted to write a complete recap of today’s activity, so I’m just going to list down the places we went to, with some notes. Dancing at the Camoes Garden Camoes Garden Lovely place on a hill where the people … Continue reading
We started the day with a walking tour of Macau’s old quarters. Lucky for us, Sofitel is centrally located, so we only had to walk from the hotel. João from the Macau Government Tourism Office walked us from Ponte 16 … Continue reading