- meow: Ibig sabihib kelangan andun na kayo sa australia bago mag april 19.
- aris ocampo: Hi I got our visa grant notice last Nov19 2014. Tourist visa, family sponsored stream. Ang nakalagay sa...
- rizza: Hi Guys, I got my visa grant notice yesterday. Thank god ask ko lang kung sino may flight sa dec 12? Thanks
- rizza: Hi ate B, ask ko lang po kung anong dox ang need for visa extension? thank you
- joana: Hello Ate B and (HelloThere) thank you so much for you reply po, I paid for the visa already and like...
- B: Hi Joana I’m sorry I’ve just read ur messages. if u want to lodge ur application online ang alam ko...
- HelloThere: Hi! As I’ve said, mabilis naman sumagot immig dito. Natagalan lang saakin kasi 2 or 3weeks before...
- rhea: thanks God the immigration givee me another 9 mos to stay here in australia, and i will goin back to the ph...
- rhea: thanks anne, andito na din ako sa ipswich,, andito kana rin ba? ingat
- rhea: anna musta na, andito kna ba sa australia? ingat
- rhea: anyone living ipswich queensland?
- joana: another question po pala, how many days does it take for the approval of visa extension? kc my return ticket...
Category Archives: Malaysia
I’m back in Malaysia to attend the Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011. The event is only happening tomorrow, but I requested to fly in early so I can meet with my brother and his family who are also in … Continue reading
One of the reasons why I was having second thoughts about going to Sabah was money. I had some unexpected expenses last January and I have several trips lined up in the coming weeks, so I figured it’d be better … Continue reading
I’m writing this from the dining area of the Lavender Lodge in downtown Kota Kinabalu. I’ve been here since Saturday, and if it weren’t the start of the week, I probably wouldn’t be blogging this early. I meant to write … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading