- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
- lenz: Tinggin ko hindi.. akin kasi pina update ko ung account ko na nandun latest amount para sa bank statement n...
- lenz: Oo nag apply ako nbi sa pinas. Peru hindi ko nkuha agad .after a week yung sched pick up .kasu nung ngpunta ako...
- Rube: Yes lenz gumawa ako ng intent letter,nag submit ka ba ng nbi sa atin?
- lenz: Wala akong nbi n sinabmit yung ngayon
- lenz: Hindi pa april pa mgexpire visa ko .. gumawa kba ulit ng intent letter ??
- Rube: Sa court house aq nag pa jp,nag submit ka ba ng nbi sa recent visa mo? Na lodge mo na ba yung para extension mo?
- lenz: Hayy naku kasi wrong tyming nung kukunin ko na yung nbi ko brown out dahil nasira linya ng kuryente . Ehh wala...
- Flyhigh: Hi everyone!!! Hi i submitted a bank statement and bank certificate from BPI with an amount of 50k pero...
Category Archives: Malaysia
I’m back in Malaysia to attend the Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011. The event is only happening tomorrow, but I requested to fly in early so I can meet with my brother and his family who are also in … Continue reading
One of the reasons why I was having second thoughts about going to Sabah was money. I had some unexpected expenses last January and I have several trips lined up in the coming weeks, so I figured it’d be better … Continue reading
I’m writing this from the dining area of the Lavender Lodge in downtown Kota Kinabalu. I’ve been here since Saturday, and if it weren’t the start of the week, I probably wouldn’t be blogging this early. I meant to write … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading