- rube: Hi po gud eve sa lahat, I have problem po sa tourist visa application ko hindi ko na po eto ma track September...
- Ann Gittins: Thanks May;) ye sure you can add me..just search my name Ann Gittins
- rube: Hi ivory same pala tayo never heard from embassy,nakatanggap lang aq ng text na na receive na nila Pero bakit d...
- Nina: Yesssss! Miss you George! I hope to see you when you come to Manila
- George: What I badly miss right now is a classic Filipino breakfast. I have to make sure that when I come for...
- rube: Hi po gud pm, Sana maroong makasagot sa tanong q,worried po kc aq hindi q ma track ung tourist visa ko na lodge...
- Nina: Good for you then! That’s one less expense to worry about
- Mark: Can I ask you what If I won’t a book a hotel in morocco? I’m planning to go in fes ‘coz I...
- belle: oo and2 na aq mabel,sure bigay q sau ang viber # q. 0403188199.msge mo aq.
- Mabel: Hi belle. Nasa Australia k b now? Kuha posted lng ako Ng flight punta jan. If u have time meet tau Baka...
- belle: mabel,sa gold coast Brisbane.
- Mabel: Hi sis. Sa Kingsgrove, Sydney ako. And u sis?
Category Archives: Batanes
As soon as we drove off in the jeep from the Ivana port, the thunderstorm that the weather websites were predicting finally arrived. The weather effectively killed off any plans for more sightseeing around Batan island. That and the queasy … Continue reading
We woke up early the following day for our trip to Sabtang. Tita Remy has arranged for the jeep to pick us up at Novita house at 5:30 am, for the ride to the Ivana port, where we would ride … Continue reading
We made our way out of the Dornier 328, eager to set foot in Basco. We marveled at the fine weather, a stark contrast to the thunderstorms CNN.com has forecasted. The sun was shining brightly and the sky a beautiful … Continue reading
The flight out of Manila was scheduled for 5:50am. I still had work Friday night, so I was hurriedly finishing work-related things online. To my surprise, most of my travel buddies are also online on Plurk, which of course, made … Continue reading