- jianhaley: Hi Zsa zsa, Wala pa din up to now..
- HelloThere: Hahaha ito sabi ko -Wala and hindi pa, pero submit ako 2nd week ng August. Can you update me sis ano...
- May: Ano po ba ss inyo application for extension tourist visa d2 po sa Australia. Ako nga po hanggang ngayon wala p...
- May: Hello sis. Nagsubmit ka na ba ng application thru post at kailan?
- HelloThere: Wala and hindi pa, pero submit ako 2nd week ng August. Can you update me sis ano result? Thanks!
- May: 6 months sis. yung katulad ng sinubmit ko dati . Kelan ka nagpasa sa post? Kelan nag email sa iyo for medical....
- HelloThere: Hi May! Ano sinubmit mo? And how.long inapply mo na extension?
- May: Hello sis. Nagpa extend rin ako d2 australia thru post rin. Wala p ko natatanggap email nila hanggang ngayon one...
- May: Hello po. For extension po ba kayo d2 sa australia? Ako nga po wala p po result. Tnx
- Zsa zsa: hi Jian, wala pa po.. still waiting.. kamusta po ung sa inyo? any news?
- Zsa zsa: hi chay! no news yet until now.. sigh.. I’m not expecting much but I still hope na ma approve...
- M.Sleeman: Ces, are u applying for australian partner visa? kasi i been in that process and kakaalis ko lang ng pinas...
Category Archives: Batanes
As soon as we drove off in the jeep from the Ivana port, the thunderstorm that the weather websites were predicting finally arrived. The weather effectively killed off any plans for more sightseeing around Batan island. That and the queasy … Continue reading
We woke up early the following day for our trip to Sabtang. Tita Remy has arranged for the jeep to pick us up at Novita house at 5:30 am, for the ride to the Ivana port, where we would ride … Continue reading
We made our way out of the Dornier 328, eager to set foot in Basco. We marveled at the fine weather, a stark contrast to the thunderstorms CNN.com has forecasted. The sun was shining brightly and the sky a beautiful … Continue reading
The flight out of Manila was scheduled for 5:50am. I still had work Friday night, so I was hurriedly finishing work-related things online. To my surprise, most of my travel buddies are also online on Plurk, which of course, made … Continue reading