- lenz: No need pa notarize kung online application. . Ganun din ako online app and granted nman
- lenz: Hi marlan di nman required balikan na ticket.. ako 2 times na ko nagpunta oz.. puro one way lang ticket ko no...
- nana: would love to visit Vietnam someday hahaha. thanks for sharing =) http://nanatraveldiary.blogspo t.com/
- Marlan: Guysssss. Need help, should I get one way or roundtrip??? balak ko kase mgextend if ever.. bawal ba isang...
- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
Category Archives: Batanes
As soon as we drove off in the jeep from the Ivana port, the thunderstorm that the weather websites were predicting finally arrived. The weather effectively killed off any plans for more sightseeing around Batan island. That and the queasy … Continue reading
We woke up early the following day for our trip to Sabtang. Tita Remy has arranged for the jeep to pick us up at Novita house at 5:30 am, for the ride to the Ivana port, where we would ride … Continue reading
We made our way out of the Dornier 328, eager to set foot in Basco. We marveled at the fine weather, a stark contrast to the thunderstorms CNN.com has forecasted. The sun was shining brightly and the sky a beautiful … Continue reading
The flight out of Manila was scheduled for 5:50am. I still had work Friday night, so I was hurriedly finishing work-related things online. To my surprise, most of my travel buddies are also online on Plurk, which of course, made … Continue reading