- meow: Ibig sabihib kelangan andun na kayo sa australia bago mag april 19.
- aris ocampo: Hi I got our visa grant notice last Nov19 2014. Tourist visa, family sponsored stream. Ang nakalagay sa...
- rizza: Hi Guys, I got my visa grant notice yesterday. Thank god ask ko lang kung sino may flight sa dec 12? Thanks
- rizza: Hi ate B, ask ko lang po kung anong dox ang need for visa extension? thank you
- joana: Hello Ate B and (HelloThere) thank you so much for you reply po, I paid for the visa already and like...
- B: Hi Joana I’m sorry I’ve just read ur messages. if u want to lodge ur application online ang alam ko...
- HelloThere: Hi! As I’ve said, mabilis naman sumagot immig dito. Natagalan lang saakin kasi 2 or 3weeks before...
- rhea: thanks God the immigration givee me another 9 mos to stay here in australia, and i will goin back to the ph...
- rhea: thanks anne, andito na din ako sa ipswich,, andito kana rin ba? ingat
- rhea: anna musta na, andito kna ba sa australia? ingat
- rhea: anyone living ipswich queensland?
- joana: another question po pala, how many days does it take for the approval of visa extension? kc my return ticket...
Category Archives: Batangas
Meeeeoooowwwwrrrrr!! I was instantly alert, looking for the noisy cat. As I strained my eyes, trying to look into the bushes in the dark, one of the staff came forward and said, “ma’am, it was the peacocks.” Peacocks in the … Continue reading
Three weeks ago, Microtel Batangas invited me and my friends from PHL360 to spend a weekend at their property in Sto. Tomas, Batangas. Seeing as I am feeling the pressure to save all my money for an upcoming trip, I … Continue reading
If you’ve been following this blog for quite some time now, you probably already know that I love Japanese food. So when the invite came to try a Japanese restaurant in Batangas, I had to accept, even if it meant … Continue reading
It’s my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary next year, and me and the siblings are already planning how to celebrate it. My eldest sister suggested that we rent a house with a pool again, like we did years ago and stay … Continue reading
Contrary to what you might be thinking, my continuous raving about the Mt. Daguldol hike really wasn’t because of the sponsorship. Don’t get me wrong — it was great to get the free gear, but it was the people and … Continue reading