- may: hi ann congratulations. can i add u as a friend sa fb? can i have your name sa fb? thank u sis.
- liezl:): ito sis sakura firstname.lastname@example.org or ito po email@example.com thanks po..
- belle: Hello ladies, meron ba d2 case na gus2 isama ang anak for TV. pero nagrant na aq for multiple entry. uwi aq...
- HelloThere: Tourism Pinass ko ulit lahat ng pinasa ko nung nag apply ako.
- Sakura: Ano email mo sis liezl?
- Sakura: Sis ano reason mo for extension?
- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
Category Archives: Batangas
Meeeeoooowwwwrrrrr!! I was instantly alert, looking for the noisy cat. As I strained my eyes, trying to look into the bushes in the dark, one of the staff came forward and said, “ma’am, it was the peacocks.” Peacocks in the … Continue reading
Three weeks ago, Microtel Batangas invited me and my friends from PHL360 to spend a weekend at their property in Sto. Tomas, Batangas. Seeing as I am feeling the pressure to save all my money for an upcoming trip, I … Continue reading
If you’ve been following this blog for quite some time now, you probably already know that I love Japanese food. So when the invite came to try a Japanese restaurant in Batangas, I had to accept, even if it meant … Continue reading
It’s my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary next year, and me and the siblings are already planning how to celebrate it. My eldest sister suggested that we rent a house with a pool again, like we did years ago and stay … Continue reading
Contrary to what you might be thinking, my continuous raving about the Mt. Daguldol hike really wasn’t because of the sponsorship. Don’t get me wrong — it was great to get the free gear, but it was the people and … Continue reading