- angel: where ka dito brisbane banda sis?
- angel: saan ka banda dito Brisbane sis Flyhigh?
- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
- lenz: Tinggin ko hindi.. akin kasi pina update ko ung account ko na nandun latest amount para sa bank statement n...
- lenz: Oo nag apply ako nbi sa pinas. Peru hindi ko nkuha agad .after a week yung sched pick up .kasu nung ngpunta ako...
Category Archives: Batangas
Meeeeoooowwwwrrrrr!! I was instantly alert, looking for the noisy cat. As I strained my eyes, trying to look into the bushes in the dark, one of the staff came forward and said, “ma’am, it was the peacocks.” Peacocks in the … Continue reading
Three weeks ago, Microtel Batangas invited me and my friends from PHL360 to spend a weekend at their property in Sto. Tomas, Batangas. Seeing as I am feeling the pressure to save all my money for an upcoming trip, I … Continue reading
If you’ve been following this blog for quite some time now, you probably already know that I love Japanese food. So when the invite came to try a Japanese restaurant in Batangas, I had to accept, even if it meant … Continue reading
It’s my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary next year, and me and the siblings are already planning how to celebrate it. My eldest sister suggested that we rent a house with a pool again, like we did years ago and stay … Continue reading
Contrary to what you might be thinking, my continuous raving about the Mt. Daguldol hike really wasn’t because of the sponsorship. Don’t get me wrong — it was great to get the free gear, but it was the people and … Continue reading