- Norfe: hi ms rose..wer ka po sa adelaide? hi ms Nav..now q lng po nabasa eto comment u..nasa Oz ka na po ba?my cp...
- Norfe: hi po Ms HellenK..r u still in adelaide po?thanks
- rhea: thats a good news,, congrats girl..
- rhea: add moko sa fb rhea.casao
- Mabel: Hi sis. Thank u. Ask ko lng if San k d2 s Australia? E2 Viber # 09237288314 ko. Ask lng ako some questions....
- Jenny: Hi Mabel, Hindi na need ng Cenomar if you’re never married. Birth Cert lang kailangan ipakita sa Wedding...
- Mabel: Hi sis Jenny, congrats! !! Ask ko lng what are the requirements u submitted for the Notice to intend to marry....
- jenny: To all the ladies here, I would like to thank all those who helpfully answered my query and patiently...
- rizza: sige po msg nlang kita pag jan nko
- rizza: ahh okay po. pano ko po massend yun? post?or scan so i could send it thru email? thanks ate B
- rhea: dito ako sa thorn ipswich.
- rhea: bigay mo nlang ung number mo para i text kita
Category Archives: Cavite
One of the good things about staying in Microtel is that (as I mentioned before), you already know what to expect, and chances are, the experience will live up to your expectations. So what else can I write about this … Continue reading
Though I much prefer traveling for more than three days, there is something to be said about going out of town for the weekend to relax after a long week and recharge for another week ahead. When I received the … Continue reading
Though I wasn’t able to welcome in the new year in an exotic destination (I practically slept through it at home), I was glad to have the opportunity to go out of town on the first weekend of 2013. The … Continue reading
I’ve never stayed overnight in Tagaytay. Its close proximity to Metro Manila makes it easy to just drive up, spend the day, and drive back as the sun goes down. Thanks to Summit Ridge’s invitation to try out their facilities, … Continue reading