- anne: Hello po sa inyo..ask ko lang po sana kung pa ano mag apply ng TV sa oz,,wala po akong work,,wala rin po kaming...
- angel: where ka dito brisbane banda sis?
- angel: saan ka banda dito Brisbane sis Flyhigh?
- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
- lenz: Tinggin ko hindi.. akin kasi pina update ko ung account ko na nandun latest amount para sa bank statement n...
Category Archives: Cavite
One of the good things about staying in Microtel is that (as I mentioned before), you already know what to expect, and chances are, the experience will live up to your expectations. So what else can I write about this … Continue reading
Though I much prefer traveling for more than three days, there is something to be said about going out of town for the weekend to relax after a long week and recharge for another week ahead. When I received the … Continue reading
Though I wasn’t able to welcome in the new year in an exotic destination (I practically slept through it at home), I was glad to have the opportunity to go out of town on the first weekend of 2013. The … Continue reading
I’ve never stayed overnight in Tagaytay. Its close proximity to Metro Manila makes it easy to just drive up, spend the day, and drive back as the sun goes down. Thanks to Summit Ridge’s invitation to try out their facilities, … Continue reading