- jjbelle: Dec. 26 flight ko to perth via Singapore airlines, bka gusto nyo sumabay.
- rose :): hi angel musta na no need sis
- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
Category Archives: Cebu
It was already 10pm, and I still don’t know our itinerary. The flight was at 9am the following day and while I have packed already, I still need to make sure I have everything I would need for the activities … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was in Cebu last week. I, along with Melo, Noemi and Eric, were invited by Radisson Blu Cebu for the opening of the Thai Food Festival, which runs until October 9, 2011. … Continue reading
Aside from the Philippine Blog Awards’ Visayas Leg, we had another mission in Cebu: to eat, and to eat well. Lucky for us Cebu has a lot of great homegrown restaurants that not only serve good food, but are also … Continue reading
This is actually the fourth time I’ve been to Cebu, but there’s still a lot more that I haven’t been to in the city. I was alone when I first set foot in the island, there were two of us … Continue reading