- danica: Hello po mga sis!! This site is very helpful !! I’m planning to apply tourist visa next month.. Ask ko lang...
- danica: Hello po mga sis!! This site is very helpful !! I’m planning to apply tourist visa next month.. Ask ko...
- Nina: Hi, you can renew your passport in any of the DFA satellite offices.
- Riana Charisse Reveche: Hi tanong ko lang kung kailangan bang sa Macapagal pumunta? Hindi ba pwede yung DFA sa...
- Mabel: Un sakin kc pina courier ko Kaya hard copy. Makikita sa likod Ng visa grant notice.
- Mabel: Share ko lng po mag sis The following documents that I was submitted for tourist visa application : My sponsor...
- HelloThere: Hi! Saan niyo nakikita name ng C.O? Nasa visa grant notice ba?
- Mabel: Hi sis . Si R Romero Ang co ko.
- Nice: Congrats sis, anu name na co mo?pls. reply thanks
- Nice: hello B, good evening!!!!! just send me email at email@example.com
- B: hi gud evening mga sis, do u have any idea pano mag-apply ng TV from Dubai? my bestfriend is currently working in...
- Mabel: Hi sis. Just wanted to say that I got my granted visa today. It’s a multiple visa valid for 1 years....
Category Archives: Cebu
It was already 10pm, and I still don’t know our itinerary. The flight was at 9am the following day and while I have packed already, I still need to make sure I have everything I would need for the activities … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was in Cebu last week. I, along with Melo, Noemi and Eric, were invited by Radisson Blu Cebu for the opening of the Thai Food Festival, which runs until October 9, 2011. … Continue reading
Aside from the Philippine Blog Awards’ Visayas Leg, we had another mission in Cebu: to eat, and to eat well. Lucky for us Cebu has a lot of great homegrown restaurants that not only serve good food, but are also … Continue reading
This is actually the fourth time I’ve been to Cebu, but there’s still a lot more that I haven’t been to in the city. I was alone when I first set foot in the island, there were two of us … Continue reading