- lenz: No need pa notarize kung online application. . Ganun din ako online app and granted nman
- lenz: Hi marlan di nman required balikan na ticket.. ako 2 times na ko nagpunta oz.. puro one way lang ticket ko no...
- nana: would love to visit Vietnam someday hahaha. thanks for sharing =) http://nanatraveldiary.blogspo t.com/
- Marlan: Guysssss. Need help, should I get one way or roundtrip??? balak ko kase mgextend if ever.. bawal ba isang...
- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
Category Archives: Donsol
Donsol, Sorsogon about 540 kilometers from Manila. Like most provinces in the Bicol region, it can be reached by plane (via Legaspi) or by bus. By Plane: Philippine Airlines flies daily to Legaspi. PR277 from Manila departs at 7:00 am, … Continue reading
Here’s a list of your other accommodation options when you go to Donsol for the whale shark interaction. These are listed on the official Donsol tourism brochure. Amor Beach Resort Dancalan, Donsol, Sorsogon E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact No. +63 … Continue reading
Accommodation plays a role in your overall trip experience. Whether you’re staying at your hotel/hostel/guesthouse/b&b/resort the whole day or just sleeping there, it would still impact how your general feeling about the place. I guess one of the reasons why … Continue reading
This is the third part of a series of posts about my weekend trip to Donsol, Sorsogon for the Whaleshark experience. Previous posts in this series includes the budget for this Donsol trip (download Excel file here), and my musings … Continue reading