- Nov: Roch, ng reply na ako sa email mo.. God bless
- ashi: hi joana i purchased my ticket directly at PAL ticketing office in filinvest it depends kc sa date ng departure...
- roch: Hello sis nag email na ako sau.
- elah: hi everyone ask ko long since im planing to apply my visa for 3rd time anong yung primary applicant and...
- Nov: Och, pls.send me email @ email@example.com thanks
- gina: Hi ashi kakarating KO lang nung 27 dito sa Melbourne may dala ako otap dried mangoes and shoes pero Hindi KO na...
- roch: Hello nov tanx sa reply mo,yes tapos na kc nag apply ako ng partner visa so yung medical sa partner yun nalang...
- Nov: have u done ur medical? dapat ang agent mo ang mga follow up nyan. wait kalang sis…pray always. god bless
- Apol: Kailan pala yun pangalawang punta mo sa aus.??? Thanks ashi ah
- Apol: Talaga??? Pano kase sabi ng bf ko I declare ko daw yun mga dala ko food…magddala kase ko ng hopia and...
- Apol: Jhaz ask ko sana anong bawal na dalin na food??? And totoo ba iddeclare daw pati shoes na dala dala mo??? Tnx
- ashi: hi apol in my experience on my 2nd trip my cousin in sydney requested for a pansit locally made from our...
Category Archives: Donsol
Donsol, Sorsogon about 540 kilometers from Manila. Like most provinces in the Bicol region, it can be reached by plane (via Legaspi) or by bus. By Plane: Philippine Airlines flies daily to Legaspi. PR277 from Manila departs at 7:00 am, … Continue reading
Here’s a list of your other accommodation options when you go to Donsol for the whale shark interaction. These are listed on the official Donsol tourism brochure. Amor Beach Resort Dancalan, Donsol, Sorsogon E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact No. +63 … Continue reading
Accommodation plays a role in your overall trip experience. Whether you’re staying at your hotel/hostel/guesthouse/b&b/resort the whole day or just sleeping there, it would still impact how your general feeling about the place. I guess one of the reasons why … Continue reading
This is the third part of a series of posts about my weekend trip to Donsol, Sorsogon for the Whaleshark experience. Previous posts in this series includes the budget for this Donsol trip (download Excel file here), and my musings … Continue reading