- joana: thanks alot for your help sis Sakura, single entry lang ako
- Sakura88: Hi sis. When I went to au as a tourist, I didn’t have a job, wala naman tanong about that. Usually...
- marlina: hi shelly can you help me too? i really need a help so bad.. kc to times nah ako nag apply ng tv tapos...
- marlina: i refused twice din, iwan ko lang kung bakit.. ginawa namin lahat but still not satisfied complete nman doc...
- Sakura88: Hi sis. Sino co mo?
- Sakura88: Hi sis roch. Sino co mo? Sakin kasi si Ms J Goya.
- Nina: It’s really hard to give any advice, specially for the US visa application, since sometimes, even people...
- Nina: They can take photos and videos, but their view is very limited. The best view, of course, is where their own...
- jesspanganibanss: Just a question! If you don’t decide to pay for the photos/video, do they allow...
- Nice: Hi Queenly, just send me email and i will help you. email@example.com God bless
- Nice: Hi gina, good evening!!!!! send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org i will help you…… God bless
- Nice: Hi Julieta B baldo, just send me email email@example.com i will help you.
Category Archives: Donsol
Donsol, Sorsogon about 540 kilometers from Manila. Like most provinces in the Bicol region, it can be reached by plane (via Legaspi) or by bus. By Plane: Philippine Airlines flies daily to Legaspi. PR277 from Manila departs at 7:00 am, … Continue reading
Here’s a list of your other accommodation options when you go to Donsol for the whale shark interaction. These are listed on the official Donsol tourism brochure. Amor Beach Resort Dancalan, Donsol, Sorsogon E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact No. +63 … Continue reading
Accommodation plays a role in your overall trip experience. Whether you’re staying at your hotel/hostel/guesthouse/b&b/resort the whole day or just sleeping there, it would still impact how your general feeling about the place. I guess one of the reasons why … Continue reading
This is the third part of a series of posts about my weekend trip to Donsol, Sorsogon for the Whaleshark experience. Previous posts in this series includes the budget for this Donsol trip (download Excel file here), and my musings … Continue reading