- jjbelle: Dec. 26 flight ko to perth via Singapore airlines, bka gusto nyo sumabay.
- rose :): hi angel musta na no need sis
- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
Category Archives: Manila
Here’s something I never got to do while in Japan: stay in a capsule hotel. I am intrigued by the concept, but was dissuaded to try it when my friend Rotch said that it was geared towards short stays only … Continue reading
If you’ve been following me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, you’d know that I had a grand time at the Midas Hotel last Friday, as evidenced by the copious amounts of alcohol and desserts. Not that alcohol and sweets are … Continue reading
Have you ever been to the Manila Hotel? The first time I stepped inside (that I can remember), was back in December 31, 2010. I knew it was a five-star hotel, but I didn’t really know what to expect. Though … Continue reading
It was a chance to go back to the Manila North Cemetery. After getting reprimanded for taking pictures without getting a permit last time, I was eager to have not just a reason to go back, but to take photos … Continue reading