- Sakura: Ano email mo sis liezl?
- Sakura: Sis ano reason mo for extension?
- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
- belle: CO Romero.
- ashi: hi joana sorry for the late reply now lang ulit ako nag online bout sa question mo i have work during my...
- marlina: pareho tayo ng story Helenitzkie
- marlina: good for u cecil, buti un lang sinabmit mo.. tapos na grant kana… anu doc sinabmit sa bf mo..
Category Archives: Manila
Living in the outskirts of Quezon City, I (now) find a lot of places too far or too inaccessible to me. Nowadays, I often just venture out to places I can easily go to. Hotel 878 lobby The same goes … Continue reading
Here’s something I never got to do while in Japan: stay in a capsule hotel. I am intrigued by the concept, but was dissuaded to try it when my friend Rotch said that it was geared towards short stays only … Continue reading
If you’ve been following me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, you’d know that I had a grand time at the Midas Hotel last Friday, as evidenced by the copious amounts of alcohol and desserts. Not that alcohol and sweets are … Continue reading
Have you ever been to the Manila Hotel? The first time I stepped inside (that I can remember), was back in December 31, 2010. I knew it was a five-star hotel, but I didn’t really know what to expect. Though … Continue reading