- Nina: Nope, it’d be better if you buy tickets separately if you’re just going to travel by train within...
- milaiski: Hi Ms. Nina! My friends and I are planning to go to Japan for about 10 days. Our itinerary will beSapporo...
- dahlia ricardel: is there bpi branch in pilar masbate?
- Chyn: Hi guys.. may ask ako, si BF kase ng open ng new bank account pwede ba yung bago ipresent? Di kase siya access...
- Nina: I have yet to see any pregnant women there. Best to call the spa or ask your doctor.
- tina: Is it safe for pregnant woman?
- Nina: You can’t.
- cherry: How to apply a visa if you don’t have yet a passport ???
- Flyhigh: Anyway i am applying for brisbane
- Flyhigh: Hi i submitted a bank statement and bank certificate from BPI with an amount of 50k pero nabawasan nmn now...
- Rube: Hi lenz I submit passport bio nbi,bc,bank cert,intent letter ko ,itenirary,letter from my uncle na xa muna mag...
- lenz: –nkalimutan ko itanung,, kailangan ba tlga ng nbi clearance pag mag apply ako ng extension??wala kasi...
Category Archives: Palawan
This is just a short list of the islands, beaches and attractions of El Nido. There are plenty more that you can explore. Entrance to the Small Lagoon
Southeast Asian Airlines (Seair) is only one of two commercial airlines that fly to El Nido. The unpaved runway of El Nido Airport limits the types of aircraft that can land there. Currently only Seair’s 19-seater Let-410, Island Transvoyager Inc’s … Continue reading
Two weeks ago, if someone told me that traveling to El Nido can be done on a budget, I wouldn’t believe it. Now that I’ve been there, I can say that it *is* possible. Not counting the travel expenses to … Continue reading
I’m trying to think back why we chose to stay in Marina Garden Beach Resort, but all I can think about is how glad I was that we agreed to stay here. The resort has the best stretch of beach … Continue reading