- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
- tin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
- annamarie.pepito: hello mga sis napakasaya ko araw na ito, dumating na visa grant ko, nag papasalamat ako kay papa...
Category Archives: Palawan
This is just a short list of the islands, beaches and attractions of El Nido. There are plenty more that you can explore. Entrance to the Small Lagoon
Southeast Asian Airlines (Seair) is only one of two commercial airlines that fly to El Nido. The unpaved runway of El Nido Airport limits the types of aircraft that can land there. Currently only Seair’s 19-seater Let-410, Island Transvoyager Inc’s … Continue reading
Two weeks ago, if someone told me that traveling to El Nido can be done on a budget, I wouldn’t believe it. Now that I’ve been there, I can say that it *is* possible. Not counting the travel expenses to … Continue reading
I’m trying to think back why we chose to stay in Marina Garden Beach Resort, but all I can think about is how glad I was that we agreed to stay here. The resort has the best stretch of beach … Continue reading