- Nina: I booked the tour through my guesthouse. Most hostels and hotels would have tours on offer, or have contacts to...
- yajero: Hi! May i know where did u book for that river cruise to see the proboscis monkey? Is it the klias? Can u pls...
- Wandering Jen: Great post! Like you, I am not a huge trekker, but I feel like I pull this one off. Just to see that...
- Nina: Nope, it’d be better if you buy tickets separately if you’re just going to travel by train within...
- milaiski: Hi Ms. Nina! My friends and I are planning to go to Japan for about 10 days. Our itinerary will beSapporo...
- dahlia ricardel: is there bpi branch in pilar masbate?
- Chyn: Hi guys.. may ask ako, si BF kase ng open ng new bank account pwede ba yung bago ipresent? Di kase siya access...
- Nina: I have yet to see any pregnant women there. Best to call the spa or ask your doctor.
- tina: Is it safe for pregnant woman?
- Nina: You can’t.
- cherry: How to apply a visa if you don’t have yet a passport ???
- Flyhigh: Anyway i am applying for brisbane
Category Archives: Thailand
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
In previous trips to Bangkok, I would either take the taxi or the Airport Express Bus to wherever I’m staying. Both option has its pros and cons: taxis are more comfortable and convenient, but it can be quite expensive if … Continue reading
Those who follow Just Wandering on Facebook and Twitter would already know that I spent the weekend in Bangkok. If you recall, I was in Bangkok around the same time last year as well. The reason for heading to BKK … Continue reading