- rhea: thats a good news,, congrats girl..
- rhea: add moko sa fb rhea.casao
- Mabel: Hi sis. Thank u. Ask ko lng if San k d2 s Australia? E2 Viber # 09237288314 ko. Ask lng ako some questions....
- Jenny: Hi Mabel, Hindi na need ng Cenomar if you’re never married. Birth Cert lang kailangan ipakita sa Wedding...
- Mabel: Hi sis Jenny, congrats! !! Ask ko lng what are the requirements u submitted for the Notice to intend to marry....
- jenny: To all the ladies here, I would like to thank all those who helpfully answered my query and patiently...
- rizza: sige po msg nlang kita pag jan nko
- rizza: ahh okay po. pano ko po massend yun? post?or scan so i could send it thru email? thanks ate B
- rhea: dito ako sa thorn ipswich.
- rhea: bigay mo nlang ung number mo para i text kita
- apol: Hello Aris.. hindi naman lahat tinatawagan depende nalang kung meron silang ipapapasa sau na documents.. un...
- apol: Hindi pa ulit ako ng aapply balak ko palang next yr. Ulit.. kauwe ko lang last nov 9.. eh gusto sana nmin ng...
Category Archives: Thailand
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
In previous trips to Bangkok, I would either take the taxi or the Airport Express Bus to wherever I’m staying. Both option has its pros and cons: taxis are more comfortable and convenient, but it can be quite expensive if … Continue reading
Those who follow Just Wandering on Facebook and Twitter would already know that I spent the weekend in Bangkok. If you recall, I was in Bangkok around the same time last year as well. The reason for heading to BKK … Continue reading