- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
Category Archives: Thailand
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
In previous trips to Bangkok, I would either take the taxi or the Airport Express Bus to wherever I’m staying. Both option has its pros and cons: taxis are more comfortable and convenient, but it can be quite expensive if … Continue reading
Those who follow Just Wandering on Facebook and Twitter would already know that I spent the weekend in Bangkok. If you recall, I was in Bangkok around the same time last year as well. The reason for heading to BKK … Continue reading