- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
- annamarie.pepito: hello mga sis napakasaya ko araw na ito, dumating na visa grant ko, nag papasalamat ako kay papa...
- Nov: Roch, ng reply na ako sa email mo.. God bless
- ashi: hi joana i purchased my ticket directly at PAL ticketing office in filinvest it depends kc sa date ng departure...
- roch: Hello sis nag email na ako sau.
- elah: hi everyone ask ko long since im planing to apply my visa for 3rd time anong yung primary applicant and...
- Nov: Och, pls.send me email @ email@example.com thanks
- gina: Hi ashi kakarating KO lang nung 27 dito sa Melbourne may dala ako otap dried mangoes and shoes pero Hindi KO na...
- roch: Hello nov tanx sa reply mo,yes tapos na kc nag apply ako ng partner visa so yung medical sa partner yun nalang...
- Nov: have u done ur medical? dapat ang agent mo ang mga follow up nyan. wait kalang sis…pray always. god bless
- Apol: Kailan pala yun pangalawang punta mo sa aus.??? Thanks ashi ah
Category Archives: Bangkok
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
In previous trips to Bangkok, I would either take the taxi or the Airport Express Bus to wherever I’m staying. Both option has its pros and cons: taxis are more comfortable and convenient, but it can be quite expensive if … Continue reading
Those who follow Just Wandering on Facebook and Twitter would already know that I spent the weekend in Bangkok. If you recall, I was in Bangkok around the same time last year as well. The reason for heading to BKK … Continue reading
From Hanoi, I flew to Bangkok. It was just to transit for my flight to Krabi, but of course, it’s never “just” a trip to Bangkok. In the three hours that I spent outside my super charming guesthouse (more on … Continue reading