- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
- lenz: Tinggin ko hindi.. akin kasi pina update ko ung account ko na nandun latest amount para sa bank statement n...
- lenz: Oo nag apply ako nbi sa pinas. Peru hindi ko nkuha agad .after a week yung sched pick up .kasu nung ngpunta ako...
- Rube: Yes lenz gumawa ako ng intent letter,nag submit ka ba ng nbi sa atin?
- lenz: Wala akong nbi n sinabmit yung ngayon
Category Archives: Ko Pha Ngan
I am so out of it. I only realize today that it was around this time of the year that I took my first backpacking trip overseas. So what was I doing on May 21, 2006? Looking at my photo … Continue reading
I booked two trips with Lomprayah: A one-day snorkelling trip to Ko Tao and Ko Nangyuan from Ko Samui, and transfer to Bangkok from Ko Pha Ngan. I booked with Lomprayah because…their boat looks good. Yeah, I think that’s it. … Continue reading
I picked Baan Panburi to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi in Ko Pha Ngan for two reasons: I heard that the restaurant is good, and they have a website. Being one who practically grew up online, an accomodation with … Continue reading
See this dog? While I was walking along the shores of Thong Nai Pan Noi, this dog kept on barking at me. I walked along, ignoring him and hoping he won’t come near to take a bite. He didn’t and … Continue reading