- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
- tin: email@example.com
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
- annamarie.pepito: hello mga sis napakasaya ko araw na ito, dumating na visa grant ko, nag papasalamat ako kay papa...
Category Archives: Ko Pha Ngan
I am so out of it. I only realize today that it was around this time of the year that I took my first backpacking trip overseas. So what was I doing on May 21, 2006? Looking at my photo … Continue reading
I booked two trips with Lomprayah: A one-day snorkelling trip to Ko Tao and Ko Nangyuan from Ko Samui, and transfer to Bangkok from Ko Pha Ngan. I booked with Lomprayah because…their boat looks good. Yeah, I think that’s it. … Continue reading
I picked Baan Panburi to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi in Ko Pha Ngan for two reasons: I heard that the restaurant is good, and they have a website. Being one who practically grew up online, an accomodation with … Continue reading
See this dog? While I was walking along the shores of Thong Nai Pan Noi, this dog kept on barking at me. I walked along, ignoring him and hoping he won’t come near to take a bite. He didn’t and … Continue reading