- meow: Ibig sabihib kelangan andun na kayo sa australia bago mag april 19.
- aris ocampo: Hi I got our visa grant notice last Nov19 2014. Tourist visa, family sponsored stream. Ang nakalagay sa...
- rizza: Hi Guys, I got my visa grant notice yesterday. Thank god ask ko lang kung sino may flight sa dec 12? Thanks
- rizza: Hi ate B, ask ko lang po kung anong dox ang need for visa extension? thank you
- joana: Hello Ate B and (HelloThere) thank you so much for you reply po, I paid for the visa already and like...
- B: Hi Joana I’m sorry I’ve just read ur messages. if u want to lodge ur application online ang alam ko...
- HelloThere: Hi! As I’ve said, mabilis naman sumagot immig dito. Natagalan lang saakin kasi 2 or 3weeks before...
- rhea: thanks God the immigration givee me another 9 mos to stay here in australia, and i will goin back to the ph...
- rhea: thanks anne, andito na din ako sa ipswich,, andito kana rin ba? ingat
- rhea: anna musta na, andito kna ba sa australia? ingat
- rhea: anyone living ipswich queensland?
- joana: another question po pala, how many days does it take for the approval of visa extension? kc my return ticket...
Category Archives: Ko Pha Ngan
I am so out of it. I only realize today that it was around this time of the year that I took my first backpacking trip overseas. So what was I doing on May 21, 2006? Looking at my photo … Continue reading
I booked two trips with Lomprayah: A one-day snorkelling trip to Ko Tao and Ko Nangyuan from Ko Samui, and transfer to Bangkok from Ko Pha Ngan. I booked with Lomprayah because…their boat looks good. Yeah, I think that’s it. … Continue reading
I picked Baan Panburi to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi in Ko Pha Ngan for two reasons: I heard that the restaurant is good, and they have a website. Being one who practically grew up online, an accomodation with … Continue reading
See this dog? While I was walking along the shores of Thong Nai Pan Noi, this dog kept on barking at me. I walked along, ignoring him and hoping he won’t come near to take a bite. He didn’t and … Continue reading