- joana: Sydney din kami, sis Ashi Sandy Point, aalis ka palang b or jan kana sa oz?
- Kai: Hello! Ask ko lang sa mga frequent tourist sa Oz, nagkaprob ba kayo sa immig nun nakitang 3mos kayo stay dun?...
- ashi: Hi joana sa sydney ako kaw san ka sa aus?.
- maria: hi sis angel.png ilan alis mo n2?ano mga ask nila sa immig?nku sis now.plng kabado n pano p kya sa...
- Mabel: Hi Sandra. Nope. Nag walk-in ako sa vfs makati.
- Mabel: Hello joana. Phil. Airlines – direct flight MNL-SYD . try to check cebu pacific, airasia, qantas.
- joana: Mabel how are yah? ask ko lang, last time, anong airline kinuha mo? Philippine airline din ba? im looking for...
- joana: thanks ashi saan ka sa oz?
- M: pagmaglolodge ng visa, you have to call this number and follow the voice prompt. they;ll inform you about how much...
- maria: stella, add monlng aq sa FB….erose buenafe…wait ko nlng.thanks
- angel: sis Maria, taga saan ka? promo ba nakuha na ticket ng hubby mo? mas maganda if naka avail sya ng promo kc...
- Sandra: AH OK, davao naman ako sis. online ka sis maglodge?
Category Archives: Ko Pha Ngan
I am so out of it. I only realize today that it was around this time of the year that I took my first backpacking trip overseas. So what was I doing on May 21, 2006? Looking at my photo … Continue reading
I booked two trips with Lomprayah: A one-day snorkelling trip to Ko Tao and Ko Nangyuan from Ko Samui, and transfer to Bangkok from Ko Pha Ngan. I booked with Lomprayah because…their boat looks good. Yeah, I think that’s it. … Continue reading
I picked Baan Panburi to stay in Thong Nai Pan Noi in Ko Pha Ngan for two reasons: I heard that the restaurant is good, and they have a website. Being one who practically grew up online, an accomodation with … Continue reading
See this dog? While I was walking along the shores of Thong Nai Pan Noi, this dog kept on barking at me. I walked along, ignoring him and hoping he won’t come near to take a bite. He didn’t and … Continue reading