- April: Ommg! You got 10 years multiple visa entry. So lucky! I’m planning to apply for my visa as a tourist...
- Daisy: Hi everyone.I need help of how to apply for tourist visa to oz coz usually im using an agent and now i want to...
- may: Cons email mo ako sa firstname.lastname@example.org pra masabi ko sayo sino yung makakatulong sayo sa pag apply mo ng...
- may: Marlina sory mali yung na type ko na email ad ko. ito ang tama email@example.com just email me pra...
- may: marlina cguro kulang or d lang tama ang mga papers na sinubmit mo kya 2x ka na refuse. yung sister ko 2x din na...
- may: kate give ko sayo email ko, firstname.lastname@example.org meron ako bi2gay sayo na right person na makakatulong sayo.
- jessa: Ms Marlina email@example.com that’s my email…i will help you with your situation and hopefully it...
- Nov: hi marlina, kumusta? pls. send me email firstname.lastname@example.org pra ma tulungan kita…..cge tc & God bless
- gina: Jazz ito number KO 61469209874.text mo ko nung Aug.27 pa ako andito
- jhaz: Alrught thanks. Add kita. Wala ka oz no.? @gina
- joana: Hello mga sis, sino may flight dito, ng September 17?via PAL,.let me know,thanks,god bless
- Anna: hi,marlina anu mobile number mo?
Category Archives: Ko Samui
I am so out of it. I only realize today that it was around this time of the year that I took my first backpacking trip overseas. So what was I doing on May 21, 2006? Looking at my photo … Continue reading
I booked two trips with Lomprayah: A one-day snorkelling trip to Ko Tao and Ko Nangyuan from Ko Samui, and transfer to Bangkok from Ko Pha Ngan. I booked with Lomprayah because…their boat looks good. Yeah, I think that’s it. … Continue reading