- lenz: No need pa notarize kung online application. . Ganun din ako online app and granted nman
- lenz: Hi marlan di nman required balikan na ticket.. ako 2 times na ko nagpunta oz.. puro one way lang ticket ko no...
- nana: would love to visit Vietnam someday hahaha. thanks for sharing =) http://nanatraveldiary.blogspo t.com/
- Marlan: Guysssss. Need help, should I get one way or roundtrip??? balak ko kase mgextend if ever.. bawal ba isang...
- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
Category Archives: Vietnam
The first time I went to Hanoi was in 2010. It was the last stop in my 10-day trip in Vietnam, and after going from Ho Chi Minh, Hoi An, and Hue, I’m ready to just take it easy. Fortunately … Continue reading
I forgot about my hunger when I got off the taxi in front of my hotel in Hoi An. I was excited to be in a new place, and after checking in and dumping my things into my room, I … Continue reading
It’s not the cheapest of trips (specially if you see the version where my personal shopping was included), but relative to how much I spent on previous trips, this is pretty good for a 2-week jaunt across three countries. The … Continue reading
I’m at the Hanoi airport, sitting on the floor while waiting for Air Asia’s check-in counters to open. It’s my last hour and some stray minutes in Vietnam. Hanoi has been… interesting. The city has an old world charm. The … Continue reading