- Rube: Jp pala it means justice of peace,im not too sure kung ok na walang nbi,mai naka alam ba kung saan yung nbi...
- lenz: D ko nagets gp stamp? Anu yun? Required ba yung nbi pag ngextend? Wala kasiko nbi n dalA,
- Nina: I booked the tour through my guesthouse. Most hostels and hotels would have tours on offer, or have contacts to...
- yajero: Hi! May i know where did u book for that river cruise to see the proboscis monkey? Is it the klias? Can u pls...
- Wandering Jen: Great post! Like you, I am not a huge trekker, but I feel like I pull this one off. Just to see that...
- Nina: Nope, it’d be better if you buy tickets separately if you’re just going to travel by train within...
- milaiski: Hi Ms. Nina! My friends and I are planning to go to Japan for about 10 days. Our itinerary will beSapporo...
- dahlia ricardel: is there bpi branch in pilar masbate?
- Chyn: Hi guys.. may ask ako, si BF kase ng open ng new bank account pwede ba yung bago ipresent? Di kase siya access...
- Nina: I have yet to see any pregnant women there. Best to call the spa or ask your doctor.
- tina: Is it safe for pregnant woman?
- Nina: You can’t.
Category Archives: Everything Travel
How do you deal with touts when you travel? In my years of travel, I’ve learned to ignore them, as engaging them (or in some extreme cases, just having a brief eye contact) leads to non-stop badgering to buy or … Continue reading →
Have you been to Tokyo? Got some gorgeous photos to share of this vibrant city? Want to go back and travel in style and luxury? Share your photo that best capture what Tokyo is, and get a chance to experience … Continue reading →
It is indeed a different world we’re living in when an adventure contest is won by geeks. It reaffirms that whatever you set your mind to, you can achieve if you’re determined enough! The five Juan for Fun teams, with … Continue reading →
This is my entry for Nuffnang’s #MyAirbnbBucketList contest. Nothing can break me out of my blogging funk like the sweet promise of a free trip. Well, not really since it’s not really free unless I win this contest. Kinda weird … Continue reading →
I just want to say thank you to everyone who made an effort and joined my contest! I really appreciated all the effort you put into, to get the chance to win that round trip ticket to Japan, courtesy of … Continue reading →