- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
- angeL13: I’m here in Kensington,, South Perth
- Jess: Live in Wanneroo but I do drive around your area for work.
- Joanne: Try to call 19093622779 this number po kc jan po ako tumawag. Yes 3months na single entry lang yung...
- jjbelle: Me, in lockridge and mt. Lawley on dec. 27. Where ka sa perth?
- joy: hi joanne ako kasi tinawagan nila last friday di ko naman nasagot kasi nasa work ako. 3 month lng ba check mo sa...
- Joanne: @ joy hi no I recieved a txt from PIASI then I ring the embassy they just said that my tv is on the way to my...
- joy: hi joanne did the embassy called you for phone interview?ano visa nakuha mo multiple ba?
- joy: hi leny we are on same mode of payment. girl ok lng kung thru credit card binayaran ng sponsor mo basta print mo...
Category Archives: Everything Travel
Though school is definitely not out in the Philippines, it is on other parts of the world. Also, it doesn’t mean there’s no more time to have some fun during the weekend, right? Very inviting pool of the Shangri-La’s Boracay … Continue reading →
Thanks to everyone who joined my Tiger Airways ticket giveaway! I was overwhelmed by all the entries I got! Without further ado, the free tickets go to Gian Burayag of www.bossandme.com! Congratulations Gian, I hope to read about your trip … Continue reading →
I’m a creature of habit. Once I become comfortable, I never want to change. I have to force myself (or be in the right mood) to try new things. That’s why even though I’ve been to Bangkok several times already, … Continue reading →
I have been fortunate enough to have the chance to have companies sponsoring trips and travel gears through this blog. If you’ve been reading Just Wandering long enough, you’d know that one of my first sponsors was Southeast Asian Airlines. … Continue reading →
Tiger Airways has been operating in the Philippines as early as 2006, operating only from Clark, Pampanga. Now, the tiger is roaring, offering more flights, both domestic and international. The biggest news: Tiger Airways will soon be flying direct from … Continue reading →