- tay: hi guys. pwede ba ang sponsor ko yung bf ko from US? may work ako at nag earn ng 21k per month after taxes and...
- sherly: hi blanch pa help naman po idea lng how to make my documents effective… invite kasi ng aussie bf...
- sherly: hi lenz pa help naman po..apply sana ako TV..pano ba effective way para ma grant..invite ako ng aussie bf ko...
- sherly: hi enz…can we be friends on fb..pa help lng sana pano ba best or effective way to apply for tourist...
- sherly: hi blair parehas tayo situation…usap tayo sa fb add mo ko at belcina sherly..thanks
- lenz: Ohh annamarie Peppito hehe saka ko Lang narealize name m, friend mu si juniza power dva? Friend ko sya fb,,...
- lenz: Here’s my # 0466633426
- lenz: Hi guys I’m here in Adelaide mga 2 weeks plang nabobored nako, bf is working ,, sinu malapit s chrities...
- lenz: Natagalan din akin, patience Lang sis soon may resultsana and keep on praying sana granted ka hehe saan ka said...
- lenz: Hi annamarie now Lang me nkareply granted ako I’m now in Adelaide said Christies beach hehe malapit kba...
- lenz: Not really I been in TV two time puro one way Lang ticket k, grantednman ako,
- lenz: Hi same tayu ng case I can help you with tha, I’m currentlyer now in oz, add me on fb LenZy Lay Enabore
Category Archives: Everything Travel
How do you deal with touts when you travel? In my years of travel, I’ve learned to ignore them, as engaging them (or in some extreme cases, just having a brief eye contact) leads to non-stop badgering to buy or … Continue reading →
Have you been to Tokyo? Got some gorgeous photos to share of this vibrant city? Want to go back and travel in style and luxury? Share your photo that best capture what Tokyo is, and get a chance to experience … Continue reading →
It is indeed a different world we’re living in when an adventure contest is won by geeks. It reaffirms that whatever you set your mind to, you can achieve if you’re determined enough! The five Juan for Fun teams, with … Continue reading →
This is my entry for Nuffnang’s #MyAirbnbBucketList contest. Nothing can break me out of my blogging funk like the sweet promise of a free trip. Well, not really since it’s not really free unless I win this contest. Kinda weird … Continue reading →
I just want to say thank you to everyone who made an effort and joined my contest! I really appreciated all the effort you put into, to get the chance to win that round trip ticket to Japan, courtesy of … Continue reading →