- luis: Mingalaba brother i wanna visit Yangon, i wanna ask if more or less how much money do i need to bring???? and...
- lenz: Hello there : panu mu inaaply yung 6 mons extension mo?? I mean panu i estate sa application mu n gusto mo...
- Tina: Hi ask I’ve been in Australia once and stayed three months with my australian boyfriend . I submit all...
- anne: Hello po sa inyo..ask ko lang po sana kung pa ano mag apply ng TV sa oz,,wala po akong work,,wala rin po kaming...
- angel: where ka dito brisbane banda sis?
- angel: saan ka banda dito Brisbane sis Flyhigh?
- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
Category Archives: Geek stuff
Last year, I received a message in LinkedIn. I hardly use that social network, so I was surprised to receive anything. Interestingly, it was from the developer of a new (then) last-minute booking app called Hotel Quickly. I was quite … Continue reading
Here’s a geeky version of my What’s in my Bag series. Since getting my iPod Touch last year, we’ve been inseparable. I love that it can keep me occupied during long plane, bus, train or ferry rides, while serving as … Continue reading