- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
- tin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
Category Archives: Travel Budget
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
First foray to Europe, and was pleasantly surprised that I did not go over budget! Of course, the airfare was expensive, and the visa application also cost me a couple of thousand of pesos (I did not include them in … Continue reading
The first time I went to Hobart, I wasn’t able to keep track of our expenses. Since we were hosted by my brother-in-law’s friends, we had no accommodation expense, and most of our meals were had at their house. Beautiful … Continue reading
I’ve been wanting to visit Nagsasa Cove, ever since I first saw it in Erick Dantoc‘s now defunct Wanderboy blog in 2009. Several plans have been made and scrapped since then, but it was only last Saturday that I finally … Continue reading