- sheila: sis ano po ba example ng incentive to return??no work ako and di rin po nag aaral iinvite sana kc ako ng...
- Bubbles: Hello and good day everyone,i got few questions? 1.I been to AU 4 times yung first and second ay 2...
- mockingjay: Good day everyone, I just wanna ask. galing na kasi ako ng AU b4 with TV I’ve been there 2times na...
- Blair: Hiiiii everyone… may I know ba kng mgrenew ng passport pwede palitan ng bago kase ang pangit tlga ng...
- anne: Anyone na nasa brisbane this christmas?i need a travel buddy..
- Lorelie: Hi Amber, how are you?add me sa fb bka matulungan kita. LORELIE PAIRES
- Mits: Hi, Stella! Anu fb mo ako mg add sayo…thank you so much!!!!
- stella: hi amber musta na, bakit d kna tumawag sa akin so we can help you about your queries. nag post ako ng number...
- stella: hi mits what is your fb add kita pra matulungn kita. sory now ko lang nbasa itong tanung mo. God bless.
- Blanch: Hi rizza…nextweek pa ako eh…goodluck and ingat sa flight… anu inapplyan mo? May 8503 ka ba?
- Mits: Resume tuloy…lol I mean sa intent letter not resume…ammmffffttt!
- Mits: Guys help me plzzzz…sino dito na grant ang visa na walang work at di na ngaaral…o na grnat ung visa...
Category Archives: Travel Budget
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
First foray to Europe, and was pleasantly surprised that I did not go over budget! Of course, the airfare was expensive, and the visa application also cost me a couple of thousand of pesos (I did not include them in … Continue reading
The first time I went to Hobart, I wasn’t able to keep track of our expenses. Since we were hosted by my brother-in-law’s friends, we had no accommodation expense, and most of our meals were had at their house. Beautiful … Continue reading
I’ve been wanting to visit Nagsasa Cove, ever since I first saw it in Erick Dantoc‘s now defunct Wanderboy blog in 2009. Several plans have been made and scrapped since then, but it was only last Saturday that I finally … Continue reading