- liezl:): ito sis sakura email@example.com or ito po firstname.lastname@example.org thanks po..
- belle: Hello ladies, meron ba d2 case na gus2 isama ang anak for TV. pero nagrant na aq for multiple entry. uwi aq...
- HelloThere: Tourism Pinass ko ulit lahat ng pinasa ko nung nag apply ako.
- Sakura: Ano email mo sis liezl?
- Sakura: Sis ano reason mo for extension?
- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
- belle: CO Romero.
Category Archives: Preparation
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading
My life in between trips is simple: it’s spent planning and saving for the next one. After 8 years, of traveling, I think I got the planning part down. I want to go to a place where there are lots … Continue reading
This is an advertorial I’m not a big fan of social media (or anything social), but I do use it often to connect with people I do know (and actually like). Gadgets have always played a big part in my … Continue reading
This is an advertorial Plane tickets purchased, hotel rooms booked. Guides are contacted, meet ups with friends and locals are scheduled. You feel you’re ready for your great adventure, but are you sure? Be sure to pack the essentials! If … Continue reading