- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
- angeL13: I’m here in Kensington,, South Perth
- Jess: Live in Wanneroo but I do drive around your area for work.
- Joanne: Try to call 19093622779 this number po kc jan po ako tumawag. Yes 3months na single entry lang yung...
- jjbelle: Me, in lockridge and mt. Lawley on dec. 27. Where ka sa perth?
- joy: hi joanne ako kasi tinawagan nila last friday di ko naman nasagot kasi nasa work ako. 3 month lng ba check mo sa...
- Joanne: @ joy hi no I recieved a txt from PIASI then I ring the embassy they just said that my tv is on the way to my...
- joy: hi joanne did the embassy called you for phone interview?ano visa nakuha mo multiple ba?
Category Archives: Reviews
Things sometimes just fall into place. When I was planning my trips for 2013, I envisioned myself in Melbourne in January, sweating profusely due to the summer heat and swatting flies with wild abandons, just so I can catch Cirque … Continue reading
Here’s something I never got to do while in Japan: stay in a capsule hotel. I am intrigued by the concept, but was dissuaded to try it when my friend Rotch said that it was geared towards short stays only … Continue reading
After 6 or so What’s in my bag? posts, you’d think I won’t have space anymore in my bags. As the years pass, my travel style continues to change, and so does my packing style. There are new products to … Continue reading
My trip to Coron, Palawan last September was very different from the trip I made back in June 2008. That, for me, felt more like a backpacking trip, the trip this year feeling more like a holiday. School girls walking … Continue reading