- Norfe: hi ms rose..wer ka po sa adelaide? hi ms Nav..now q lng po nabasa eto comment u..nasa Oz ka na po ba?my cp...
- Norfe: hi po Ms HellenK..r u still in adelaide po?thanks
- rhea: thats a good news,, congrats girl..
- rhea: add moko sa fb rhea.casao
- Mabel: Hi sis. Thank u. Ask ko lng if San k d2 s Australia? E2 Viber # 09237288314 ko. Ask lng ako some questions....
- Jenny: Hi Mabel, Hindi na need ng Cenomar if you’re never married. Birth Cert lang kailangan ipakita sa Wedding...
- Mabel: Hi sis Jenny, congrats! !! Ask ko lng what are the requirements u submitted for the Notice to intend to marry....
- jenny: To all the ladies here, I would like to thank all those who helpfully answered my query and patiently...
- rizza: sige po msg nlang kita pag jan nko
- rizza: ahh okay po. pano ko po massend yun? post?or scan so i could send it thru email? thanks ate B
- rhea: dito ako sa thorn ipswich.
- rhea: bigay mo nlang ung number mo para i text kita
Category Archives: Reviews
When asked what kind of place I would like to go to care of Agoda.com, my answer came quickly: the beach. Living in the city all of my life, getting the chance to see and be close to the sea … Continue reading
I’ve been to Baguio four times, and each time, I stayed somewhere new. I’ve stayed at a house in La Trinidad, where meals were had at the outdoor patio, and the steaming hot dishes brought out were cold by the … Continue reading
I was in a self-imposed travel hiatus, which I was aiming to stretch until October, but I was all too happy to break it for a chance to visit Iloilo, upon the invitation Injap Tower Hotel. One of the newest … Continue reading
After two weeks of traipsing all around Japan in April, my body and my wallet was in dire need of a break. Though I was glad to get some rest (and not venture too far from my electric fan in … Continue reading