- rose :): hi angel musta na no need sis
- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
Category Archives: Sponsored Posts
Just as I was starting to get settled to being back in Manila, I received an e-mail from Tigerair: I have a flight coming up in a couple of days. Though I keep close tabs on my flights, it’s still … Continue reading
Guangzhou, I find, is just like any booming city — busy, fast-paced, and teeming with people. Though I like the comforts of city living, I do enjoy discovering little pockets of tranquil space where you can relax, recharge, and get … Continue reading
Shangri-La Hotels has always been about luxury. Despite knowing that and after two previous stays in Singapore and Sydney, I was bowled over when I found out just how luxurious staying at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong can be. Yay … Continue reading
Things sometimes just fall into place. When I was planning my trips for 2013, I envisioned myself in Melbourne in January, sweating profusely due to the summer heat and swatting flies with wild abandons, just so I can catch Cirque … Continue reading