- Nina: I booked the tour through my guesthouse. Most hostels and hotels would have tours on offer, or have contacts to...
- yajero: Hi! May i know where did u book for that river cruise to see the proboscis monkey? Is it the klias? Can u pls...
- Wandering Jen: Great post! Like you, I am not a huge trekker, but I feel like I pull this one off. Just to see that...
- Nina: Nope, it’d be better if you buy tickets separately if you’re just going to travel by train within...
- milaiski: Hi Ms. Nina! My friends and I are planning to go to Japan for about 10 days. Our itinerary will beSapporo...
- dahlia ricardel: is there bpi branch in pilar masbate?
- Chyn: Hi guys.. may ask ako, si BF kase ng open ng new bank account pwede ba yung bago ipresent? Di kase siya access...
- Nina: I have yet to see any pregnant women there. Best to call the spa or ask your doctor.
- tina: Is it safe for pregnant woman?
- Nina: You can’t.
- cherry: How to apply a visa if you don’t have yet a passport ???
- Flyhigh: Anyway i am applying for brisbane
Category Archives: Sponsored Posts
In our family Viber group chat, my brother expressed his interest in joining the Cebu Marathon in January 2015. He’s excited by the lechon-shaped medal, but he laments that the rates for the good hotels are all too high. I … Continue reading
I love getting e-mails from Hong Kong, because that meant good things were coming. And I was right — with it came a question: am I traveling sometime soon, and can Shangri-La assist with my accommodations? My travel plans at … Continue reading
When asked what kind of place I would like to go to care of Agoda.com, my answer came quickly: the beach. Living in the city all of my life, getting the chance to see and be close to the sea … Continue reading
I’ve been to Baguio four times, and each time, I stayed somewhere new. I’ve stayed at a house in La Trinidad, where meals were had at the outdoor patio, and the steaming hot dishes brought out were cold by the … Continue reading