- tin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
- annamarie.pepito: hello mga sis napakasaya ko araw na ito, dumating na visa grant ko, nag papasalamat ako kay papa...
- Nov: Roch, ng reply na ako sa email mo.. God bless
- ashi: hi joana i purchased my ticket directly at PAL ticketing office in filinvest it depends kc sa date ng departure...
- roch: Hello sis nag email na ako sau.
- elah: hi everyone ask ko long since im planing to apply my visa for 3rd time anong yung primary applicant and...
- Nov: Och, pls.send me email @ email@example.com thanks
Category Archives: Wandering thoughts
When writing my year end posts, I browse through my photo archive and my blog archive. I noticed that there’s a huge discrepancy between the two: there were plenty of photos, but hardly ever any blog posts. Cintai Corito’s Garden … Continue reading
I’m counting down the hours until my departure in Australia. I’ll be flying out of the country at 10am, but I will start traveling at 3 o’clock in the morning. The trip home will take me the whole day, and … Continue reading
Back in 2006, I couldn’t think of anyone who would want to travel with me for two weeks in Thailand. That’s why I decided to go alone. I love the freedom of doing whatever I want when I travel, seeing … Continue reading
Time flew by so fast, and I’m now celebrating seven years of travel blogging. Who’d have thought? Honestly. I started this blog just so I can share my thoughts and experiences about a trip. I wanted it to be a … Continue reading