- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
- lenz: Tinggin ko hindi.. akin kasi pina update ko ung account ko na nandun latest amount para sa bank statement n...
- lenz: Oo nag apply ako nbi sa pinas. Peru hindi ko nkuha agad .after a week yung sched pick up .kasu nung ngpunta ako...
- Rube: Yes lenz gumawa ako ng intent letter,nag submit ka ba ng nbi sa atin?
- lenz: Wala akong nbi n sinabmit yung ngayon
Category Archives: Wandering thoughts
When writing my year end posts, I browse through my photo archive and my blog archive. I noticed that there’s a huge discrepancy between the two: there were plenty of photos, but hardly ever any blog posts. Cintai Corito’s Garden … Continue reading
I’m counting down the hours until my departure in Australia. I’ll be flying out of the country at 10am, but I will start traveling at 3 o’clock in the morning. The trip home will take me the whole day, and … Continue reading
Back in 2006, I couldn’t think of anyone who would want to travel with me for two weeks in Thailand. That’s why I decided to go alone. I love the freedom of doing whatever I want when I travel, seeing … Continue reading
Time flew by so fast, and I’m now celebrating seven years of travel blogging. Who’d have thought? Honestly. I started this blog just so I can share my thoughts and experiences about a trip. I wanted it to be a … Continue reading