- Kc: Sis rose ano yang pmv
- Kc: Hello mga sis…. Mga sis pwede mag tanong sino po may alam kung magkano yung bayad ng spouse visa…...
- elise: one brand I always check when there is sa sumer sale is wenger bags, I love their bag and the bag will sure...
- trish: Congrats! :))
- anabelle tarega: good morning sis ces…thank you so much sa mga advise..happy ako this week sa mga nabasa ko at...
- catcraig: sakin kasi sis na grant ung tourist visa ko last January 21 na lodged ko sya sa via center january 15 tapos...
- angie: thank u sis catraig,i pray na sna granted ang result ng tv ko..so far wla p akong nttanggap na text from PIASI...
- Rache: Congrats sis! Hopefully, I’ll get to lodge my papers this week. Hoping for a positive outcome din.
- rose: thank you ces god is good all the time
- rose: em sa parafield naman ako sis.. see you soon, sa march ungfligh qo. granted na pala pmv ko sis im so happy
- Ces: Congratulations sis Rose!
- catcraig: sis..kung na submit na ng agent nyu un..etetext ka ng PIASI i think 3 days na pinaka mabilis ma...
Well, no. :P
I went to ClickTheCity.com to look for movies showing currently, when an article about Manila walking tours caught my eye. Having joined one recently, and interested in joining another, I clicked on the link to read the full article.
It featured two guides: Carlos Celdran and Ivan ManDy. The article started of with Carlos, and when it shifted to Ivan, I leaned forward eagerly, since his Big Binondo Food Wok was the one I took last July.
I’ve been swamped with work this week, due a flu caused by an annoying toothache that left my dentist baffled because said tooth was perfectly healthy.
So instead of writing more about my trip, I’m sharing with you one of my favorite TV commercial: The Philippine’s More than the usual campaign. This was first aired in 2002, during then Department of Tourism Secretary, Richard Gordon. For me, this is one of the best TVC to highlight and promote the Philippines.