Most of you who regularly reads my blog already know my story: hit hard by the quarter-life crisis, decided to travel instead of going up the corporate ladder (because there is no corporate ladder to climb) or getting married and settling down (because there’s no interest. At the moment.) I’m sure you’re sick of my preachings about the joys about solo travel, so I’ve enlisted the help of my fellow Pinoy Travel Bloggers to share their stories.
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
- angeL13: I’m here in Kensington,, South Perth
- Jess: Live in Wanneroo but I do drive around your area for work.
- Joanne: Try to call 19093622779 this number po kc jan po ako tumawag. Yes 3months na single entry lang yung...
- jjbelle: Me, in lockridge and mt. Lawley on dec. 27. Where ka sa perth?