Let’s make this short and sweet: the contest ends on January 30, 2011 at 11:59pm. Last few days to Google the hell out of my blog for the answers to the following questions:
- What is traditionally served for lunch among the Portuguese?
- In which book can you find this paragraph:
“Tourists, of course, are always other people; never us. We are different. We are travellers – intelligent, well-mannered and cultured, a blessing on our chosen destinations, a delight to have around. It’s a common attitude, and one that I have always found condescending and offensive, as well as inaccurate. If you travel away from home for pleasure, you’re a tourist, no matter how you like to dress it up.”
- Who was my guide at Angkor Wat?
- What song is this busker singing?
- True or False: I’ve been to all countries in Southeast Asia