- Nina: Nope, it’d be better if you buy tickets separately if you’re just going to travel by train within...
- milaiski: Hi Ms. Nina! My friends and I are planning to go to Japan for about 10 days. Our itinerary will beSapporo...
- dahlia ricardel: is there bpi branch in pilar masbate?
- Chyn: Hi guys.. may ask ako, si BF kase ng open ng new bank account pwede ba yung bago ipresent? Di kase siya access...
- Nina: I have yet to see any pregnant women there. Best to call the spa or ask your doctor.
- tina: Is it safe for pregnant woman?
- Nina: You can’t.
- cherry: How to apply a visa if you don’t have yet a passport ???
- Flyhigh: Anyway i am applying for brisbane
- Flyhigh: Hi i submitted a bank statement and bank certificate from BPI with an amount of 50k pero nabawasan nmn now...
- Rube: Hi lenz I submit passport bio nbi,bc,bank cert,intent letter ko ,itenirary,letter from my uncle na xa muna mag...
- lenz: –nkalimutan ko itanung,, kailangan ba tlga ng nbi clearance pag mag apply ako ng extension??wala kasi...
Tag Archives: Thailand
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
True enough, I had a hard time sleeping last night. Though I can easily blame it on my insomnia-inducing medicine, I think it’s also partly because I wanted to watch as much episodes of Voice that I can. I ended … Continue reading
Once again I woke up too early for my liking. It has been a fitful sleep. I had a hard time sleeping, and then when I finally fell asleep, I was woken up by noises from outside my room. First … Continue reading
I woke up early, because my taxi is picking me up at 6:30am. I decided to cross the border to Thailand on my own, instead of taking the bus with the rest of the other tourists. The bus is actually … Continue reading