- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
- Space Bags: Hanoi is one of the major cities in Vietnam. Sightseeing in Hanoi is one of the things you should include...
- Zsa zsa: Hi, Question po sa mga nag apply online. Pano po kayo nag attach ng picture at pina notarize nyo po ba ung...
- Jenny: Kahit hindi na.
- leen: Thanks po .. Kahit ang land title di na po kailangan ?
Tag Archives: Thailand
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
True enough, I had a hard time sleeping last night. Though I can easily blame it on my insomnia-inducing medicine, I think it’s also partly because I wanted to watch as much episodes of Voice that I can. I ended … Continue reading
Once again I woke up too early for my liking. It has been a fitful sleep. I had a hard time sleeping, and then when I finally fell asleep, I was woken up by noises from outside my room. First … Continue reading
I woke up early, because my taxi is picking me up at 6:30am. I decided to cross the border to Thailand on my own, instead of taking the bus with the rest of the other tourists. The bus is actually … Continue reading