- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
Tag Archives: Thailand
In 2006, I got hooked to two different hobbies: travel and dolls. One fueled the need for the other: I end up wandering more, looking for places to buy things for my dolls. Unfortunately, both make a pretty big dent … Continue reading
A songthaew picked me up at the guesthouse just a little past 5pm yesterday afternoon. It made a couple more stops, picking other passengers from the other guesthouses in the area. I guess I miss talking to people, since I … Continue reading
True enough, I had a hard time sleeping last night. Though I can easily blame it on my insomnia-inducing medicine, I think it’s also partly because I wanted to watch as much episodes of Voice that I can. I ended … Continue reading
Once again I woke up too early for my liking. It has been a fitful sleep. I had a hard time sleeping, and then when I finally fell asleep, I was woken up by noises from outside my room. First … Continue reading
I woke up early, because my taxi is picking me up at 6:30am. I decided to cross the border to Thailand on my own, instead of taking the bus with the rest of the other tourists. The bus is actually … Continue reading