What does Pinky Street, Ernie of Sesame Street and a hot pink make-up brush have in common? They all travel. Not by themselves, of course.
I’ve long since learned to ignore the strange glances I get when I take out my Pinky Street dolls to take photos. So when I got to travel with two other people with travel gnomes, I was happy because I wasn’t so freaky afterall; other people take photos of inanimate objects when they travel, too!
Phoebe, being a beauty blogger for SwipeSomeGloss.com, has her hot pink make up brush.
AJ of BaklaAko.com has his Ernie.
It was great to hang out with other travelers who are into the same thing — they understand when you want to go off on your own to take photos of your dolls. But then again, it wasn’t just the same interest that made this trip so much fun, it was the company
All photos taken in Batangas, where we hiked up Mt Daguldol and beach bummed in San Juan decked out in Columbia Sportswear.
- Mt Daguldol: Bakla in Columbia Sportswear
- Bakla Conquers Mt Daguldol (Part 1)
- Bakla Conquers Mt Daguldol (Part 2)
- Climbing Mount Daguldol with Columbia Sportswear
- Conquering Mount Daguldul
- Charm hikes up with Columbia Sportswear
- Ernie Conquers Mt Daguldol