- rube: Hi po gud eve sa lahat, I have problem po sa tourist visa application ko hindi ko na po eto ma track September...
- Ann Gittins: Thanks May;) ye sure you can add me..just search my name Ann Gittins
- rube: Hi ivory same pala tayo never heard from embassy,nakatanggap lang aq ng text na na receive na nila Pero bakit d...
- Nina: Yesssss! Miss you George! I hope to see you when you come to Manila
- George: What I badly miss right now is a classic Filipino breakfast. I have to make sure that when I come for...
- rube: Hi po gud pm, Sana maroong makasagot sa tanong q,worried po kc aq hindi q ma track ung tourist visa ko na lodge...
- Nina: Good for you then! That’s one less expense to worry about
- Mark: Can I ask you what If I won’t a book a hotel in morocco? I’m planning to go in fes ‘coz I...
- belle: oo and2 na aq mabel,sure bigay q sau ang viber # q. 0403188199.msge mo aq.
- Mabel: Hi belle. Nasa Australia k b now? Kuha posted lng ako Ng flight punta jan. If u have time meet tau Baka...
- belle: mabel,sa gold coast Brisbane.
- Mabel: Hi sis. Sa Kingsgrove, Sydney ako. And u sis?
Category Archives: Destination
I’ve been to Baguio four times, and each time, I stayed somewhere new. I’ve stayed at a house in La Trinidad, where meals were had at the outdoor patio, and the steaming hot dishes brought out were cold by the … Continue reading
I was in a self-imposed travel hiatus, which I was aiming to stretch until October, but I was all too happy to break it for a chance to visit Iloilo, upon the invitation Injap Tower Hotel. One of the newest … Continue reading
After two weeks of traipsing all around Japan in April, my body and my wallet was in dire need of a break. Though I was glad to get some rest (and not venture too far from my electric fan in … Continue reading
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading