- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
- angel: hi sis antonia, mustapo? diba galing kana dun sa z? askkolang if anu pa mga documents dapat dadalhinsa flight...
- Jess: Hi angel sent you a friend request-:)
- angeL13: I’m here in Kensington,, South Perth
- Jess: Live in Wanneroo but I do drive around your area for work.
- Joanne: Try to call 19093622779 this number po kc jan po ako tumawag. Yes 3months na single entry lang yung...
- jjbelle: Me, in lockridge and mt. Lawley on dec. 27. Where ka sa perth?
- joy: hi joanne ako kasi tinawagan nila last friday di ko naman nasagot kasi nasa work ako. 3 month lng ba check mo sa...
- Joanne: @ joy hi no I recieved a txt from PIASI then I ring the embassy they just said that my tv is on the way to my...
- joy: hi joanne did the embassy called you for phone interview?ano visa nakuha mo multiple ba?
- joy: hi leny we are on same mode of payment. girl ok lng kung thru credit card binayaran ng sponsor mo basta print mo...
Category Archives: Destination
A couple of years ago, I have given up on going to Japan. Back then, it seemed like an impossible dream. Then I won round trip place tickets to Osaka. I took that as a sign that I am indeed … Continue reading
As always, I plan my trips with Excel. Here’s the one I made for Greece, cleaned up just a bit to remove notes for our group (everybody had access to it), and fixed the formatting a little. I’ve also included … Continue reading
First foray to Europe, and was pleasantly surprised that I did not go over budget! Of course, the airfare was expensive, and the visa application also cost me a couple of thousand of pesos (I did not include them in … Continue reading
I love Mykonos. No fancy words, no flowery sentences. I love this place. I didn’t really have any expectations for the place. It was Chris who added it to our itinerary, and apart from knowing it’s one of the most … Continue reading