- Mabel: Hi sis. Sa Kingsgrove, Sydney ako. And u sis?
- belle: Congrats Mabel,ako rin CO q c Romero granted visa multiple din sa knya my 2nd TV.Saan ka d2 sa autralia?
- danica: Hello po mga sis!! This site is very helpful !! I’m planning to apply tourist visa next month.. Ask ko lang...
- danica: Hello po mga sis!! This site is very helpful !! I’m planning to apply tourist visa next month.. Ask ko...
- Nina: Hi, you can renew your passport in any of the DFA satellite offices.
- Riana Charisse Reveche: Hi tanong ko lang kung kailangan bang sa Macapagal pumunta? Hindi ba pwede yung DFA sa...
- Mabel: Un sakin kc pina courier ko Kaya hard copy. Makikita sa likod Ng visa grant notice.
- Mabel: Share ko lng po mag sis The following documents that I was submitted for tourist visa application : My sponsor...
- HelloThere: Hi! Saan niyo nakikita name ng C.O? Nasa visa grant notice ba?
- Mabel: Hi sis . Si R Romero Ang co ko.
- Nice: Congrats sis, anu name na co mo?pls. reply thanks
- Nice: hello B, good evening!!!!! just send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Archives: Destination
I’ve been to Baguio four times, and each time, I stayed somewhere new. I’ve stayed at a house in La Trinidad, where meals were had at the outdoor patio, and the steaming hot dishes brought out were cold by the … Continue reading
I was in a self-imposed travel hiatus, which I was aiming to stretch until October, but I was all too happy to break it for a chance to visit Iloilo, upon the invitation Injap Tower Hotel. One of the newest … Continue reading
After two weeks of traipsing all around Japan in April, my body and my wallet was in dire need of a break. Though I was glad to get some rest (and not venture too far from my electric fan in … Continue reading
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading