- tin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
- annamarie.pepito: hello mga sis napakasaya ko araw na ito, dumating na visa grant ko, nag papasalamat ako kay papa...
- Nov: Roch, ng reply na ako sa email mo.. God bless
- ashi: hi joana i purchased my ticket directly at PAL ticketing office in filinvest it depends kc sa date ng departure...
- roch: Hello sis nag email na ako sau.
- elah: hi everyone ask ko long since im planing to apply my visa for 3rd time anong yung primary applicant and...
- Nov: Och, pls.send me email @ email@example.com thanks
Category Archives: Destination
After two weeks of traipsing all around Japan in April, my body and my wallet was in dire need of a break. Though I was glad to get some rest (and not venture too far from my electric fan in … Continue reading
This is a follow up of sorts to my first Project Japan post. Like the previous file, this Excel file has the itinerary, the budget, the actual expenses, and the list of all the trains I’ve ridden while in Japan. … Continue reading
After traveling to Japan twice already, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was planning for this trip. I prepared as much as I can, always on the lookout for the best rates, working out a budget … Continue reading
One of the good things about staying in Microtel is that (as I mentioned before), you already know what to expect, and chances are, the experience will live up to your expectations. So what else can I write about this … Continue reading