- jianhaley: Hi Zsa zsa, Wala pa din up to now..
- HelloThere: Hahaha ito sabi ko -Wala and hindi pa, pero submit ako 2nd week ng August. Can you update me sis ano...
- May: Ano po ba ss inyo application for extension tourist visa d2 po sa Australia. Ako nga po hanggang ngayon wala p...
- May: Hello sis. Nagsubmit ka na ba ng application thru post at kailan?
- HelloThere: Wala and hindi pa, pero submit ako 2nd week ng August. Can you update me sis ano result? Thanks!
- May: 6 months sis. yung katulad ng sinubmit ko dati . Kelan ka nagpasa sa post? Kelan nag email sa iyo for medical....
- HelloThere: Hi May! Ano sinubmit mo? And how.long inapply mo na extension?
- May: Hello sis. Nagpa extend rin ako d2 australia thru post rin. Wala p ko natatanggap email nila hanggang ngayon one...
- May: Hello po. For extension po ba kayo d2 sa australia? Ako nga po wala p po result. Tnx
- Zsa zsa: hi Jian, wala pa po.. still waiting.. kamusta po ung sa inyo? any news?
- Zsa zsa: hi chay! no news yet until now.. sigh.. I’m not expecting much but I still hope na ma approve...
- M.Sleeman: Ces, are u applying for australian partner visa? kasi i been in that process and kakaalis ko lang ng pinas...
Category Archives: Australia
The first time I went to Hobart, I wasn’t able to keep track of our expenses. Since we were hosted by my brother-in-law’s friends, we had no accommodation expense, and most of our meals were had at their house. Beautiful … Continue reading
I’m counting down the hours until my departure in Australia. I’ll be flying out of the country at 10am, but I will start traveling at 3 o’clock in the morning. The trip home will take me the whole day, and … Continue reading
Things sometimes just fall into place. When I was planning my trips for 2013, I envisioned myself in Melbourne in January, sweating profusely due to the summer heat and swatting flies with wild abandons, just so I can catch Cirque … Continue reading
One of the main reasons I went to Australia is because I wanted to travel without spending a lot. Staying with my sisters took a huge chunk of accommodation and meal expenses. I certainly wouldn’t be able to afford to … Continue reading