- liezl:): ito sis sakura firstname.lastname@example.org or ito po email@example.com thanks po..
- belle: Hello ladies, meron ba d2 case na gus2 isama ang anak for TV. pero nagrant na aq for multiple entry. uwi aq...
- HelloThere: Tourism Pinass ko ulit lahat ng pinasa ko nung nag apply ako.
- Sakura: Ano email mo sis liezl?
- Sakura: Sis ano reason mo for extension?
- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
- belle: CO Romero.
Category Archives: Guam
Learn how to build a nipa hut A Chamoru building a nipa house Want to know about the Chamoru culture? There’s no better way to learn about Guam’s indigenous people than at the Lina’La’ Chamorro Cultural Park. Here you can … Continue reading
Chamorro cuisine is pretty basic and centers on key ingredients: meat, coconut and chilies. If you’re to attend a party in a Chamorro’s house, you’ll mostly likely to find the dining table heaving with platters of meat dishes, dishes with … Continue reading
The primary reason why I, along with fellow travel blogger Ivan of Ivan About Town, food nerd JJ of Pinoy Eats World and writer Angel of Travel Life, flew to Guam for 5 days last May was for the Maila … Continue reading