- lenz: No need pa notarize kung online application. . Ganun din ako online app and granted nman
- lenz: Hi marlan di nman required balikan na ticket.. ako 2 times na ko nagpunta oz.. puro one way lang ticket ko no...
- nana: would love to visit Vietnam someday hahaha. thanks for sharing =) http://nanatraveldiary.blogspo t.com/
- Marlan: Guysssss. Need help, should I get one way or roundtrip??? balak ko kase mgextend if ever.. bawal ba isang...
- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
Category Archives: Guam
Learn how to build a nipa hut A Chamoru building a nipa house Want to know about the Chamoru culture? There’s no better way to learn about Guam’s indigenous people than at the Lina’La’ Chamorro Cultural Park. Here you can … Continue reading
Chamorro cuisine is pretty basic and centers on key ingredients: meat, coconut and chilies. If you’re to attend a party in a Chamorro’s house, you’ll mostly likely to find the dining table heaving with platters of meat dishes, dishes with … Continue reading
The primary reason why I, along with fellow travel blogger Ivan of Ivan About Town, food nerd JJ of Pinoy Eats World and writer Angel of Travel Life, flew to Guam for 5 days last May was for the Maila … Continue reading