- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
- tin: email@example.com
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
- Apol: Oh ok… thanks much ashi
- meow: Sis anamarie congrats!!! Buti ka pa… mkhang matatagalan pako… at least makakasama mo na hubby mo.....
Category Archives: Guam
Learn how to build a nipa hut A Chamoru building a nipa house Want to know about the Chamoru culture? There’s no better way to learn about Guam’s indigenous people than at the Lina’La’ Chamorro Cultural Park. Here you can … Continue reading
Chamorro cuisine is pretty basic and centers on key ingredients: meat, coconut and chilies. If you’re to attend a party in a Chamorro’s house, you’ll mostly likely to find the dining table heaving with platters of meat dishes, dishes with … Continue reading
The primary reason why I, along with fellow travel blogger Ivan of Ivan About Town, food nerd JJ of Pinoy Eats World and writer Angel of Travel Life, flew to Guam for 5 days last May was for the Maila … Continue reading