- madeye: Hi! congratulations on your visa! i too got one unfortunately 2 months before leaving my passport got lost.....
- sheila: sis ano po ba example ng incentive to return??no work ako and di rin po nag aaral iinvite sana kc ako ng...
- Bubbles: Hello and good day everyone,i got few questions? 1.I been to AU 4 times yung first and second ay 2...
- mockingjay: Good day everyone, I just wanna ask. galing na kasi ako ng AU b4 with TV I’ve been there 2times na...
- Blair: Hiiiii everyone… may I know ba kng mgrenew ng passport pwede palitan ng bago kase ang pangit tlga ng...
- anne: Anyone na nasa brisbane this christmas?i need a travel buddy..
- Lorelie: Hi Amber, how are you?add me sa fb bka matulungan kita. LORELIE PAIRES
- Mits: Hi, Stella! Anu fb mo ako mg add sayo…thank you so much!!!!
- stella: hi amber musta na, bakit d kna tumawag sa akin so we can help you about your queries. nag post ako ng number...
- stella: hi mits what is your fb add kita pra matulungn kita. sory now ko lang nbasa itong tanung mo. God bless.
- Blanch: Hi rizza…nextweek pa ako eh…goodluck and ingat sa flight… anu inapplyan mo? May 8503 ka ba?
- Mits: Resume tuloy…lol I mean sa intent letter not resume…ammmffffttt!
Category Archives: Guam
Learn how to build a nipa hut A Chamoru building a nipa house Want to know about the Chamoru culture? There’s no better way to learn about Guam’s indigenous people than at the Lina’La’ Chamorro Cultural Park. Here you can … Continue reading
Chamorro cuisine is pretty basic and centers on key ingredients: meat, coconut and chilies. If you’re to attend a party in a Chamorro’s house, you’ll mostly likely to find the dining table heaving with platters of meat dishes, dishes with … Continue reading
The primary reason why I, along with fellow travel blogger Ivan of Ivan About Town, food nerd JJ of Pinoy Eats World and writer Angel of Travel Life, flew to Guam for 5 days last May was for the Maila … Continue reading