- Chyn: Hi guys.. may ask ako, si BF kase ng open ng new bank account pwede ba yung bago ipresent? Di kase siya access...
- Nina: I have yet to see any pregnant women there. Best to call the spa or ask your doctor.
- tina: Is it safe for pregnant woman?
- Nina: You can’t.
- cherry: How to apply a visa if you don’t have yet a passport ???
- Flyhigh: Anyway i am applying for brisbane
- Flyhigh: Hi i submitted a bank statement and bank certificate from BPI with an amount of 50k pero nabawasan nmn now...
- Rube: Hi lenz I submit passport bio nbi,bc,bank cert,intent letter ko ,itenirary,letter from my uncle na xa muna mag...
- lenz: –nkalimutan ko itanung,, kailangan ba tlga ng nbi clearance pag mag apply ako ng extension??wala kasi...
- lenz: sis Mai anung form pinasa mu?? at saan mu pinasa?? pwede ba mag apply ng extension online??
- lenz: hi sis rube . panu ka ngapply ng extension? anu requirements pinasa mu?? mag apply din kasi ako soon.
- lenz: here sis amber https://www.facebook.com/lyann e.copino
Category Archives: Guam
Learn how to build a nipa hut A Chamoru building a nipa house Want to know about the Chamoru culture? There’s no better way to learn about Guam’s indigenous people than at the Lina’La’ Chamorro Cultural Park. Here you can … Continue reading
Chamorro cuisine is pretty basic and centers on key ingredients: meat, coconut and chilies. If you’re to attend a party in a Chamorro’s house, you’ll mostly likely to find the dining table heaving with platters of meat dishes, dishes with … Continue reading
The primary reason why I, along with fellow travel blogger Ivan of Ivan About Town, food nerd JJ of Pinoy Eats World and writer Angel of Travel Life, flew to Guam for 5 days last May was for the Maila … Continue reading