- jjbelle: Dec. 26 flight ko to perth via Singapore airlines, bka gusto nyo sumabay.
- rose :): hi angel musta na no need sis
- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
Category Archives: Hong Kong
Shangri-La Hotels has always been about luxury. Despite knowing that and after two previous stays in Singapore and Sydney, I was bowled over when I found out just how luxurious staying at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong can be. Yay … Continue reading
There are two hotels in the Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hollywood Hotel and the Disneyland Hotel. The first features an art deco architecture (with a not-so-hidden Mickey here and there) and has 1920′s feel. The Disneyland Hotel on the otherhand, is … Continue reading
Disneyland, a place usually associated with kids, is also a place for adults who grew up with Disney cartoons. It’s hard to resist the Disney magic that you feel as soon as you step unto the resort grounds. Tohru excited … Continue reading
There were only a handful of places in my Hong Kong itinerary: The Peak, CTMA and Sino Centres, Citygate Outlet and Tim Ho Wan. Luckily, I was with two happy foodies, Ferdz and Oggie, who were more than willing to … Continue reading