- rube: Hi po gud eve sa lahat, I have problem po sa tourist visa application ko hindi ko na po eto ma track September...
- Ann Gittins: Thanks May;) ye sure you can add me..just search my name Ann Gittins
- rube: Hi ivory same pala tayo never heard from embassy,nakatanggap lang aq ng text na na receive na nila Pero bakit d...
- Nina: Yesssss! Miss you George! I hope to see you when you come to Manila
- George: What I badly miss right now is a classic Filipino breakfast. I have to make sure that when I come for...
- rube: Hi po gud pm, Sana maroong makasagot sa tanong q,worried po kc aq hindi q ma track ung tourist visa ko na lodge...
- Nina: Good for you then! That’s one less expense to worry about
- Mark: Can I ask you what If I won’t a book a hotel in morocco? I’m planning to go in fes ‘coz I...
- belle: oo and2 na aq mabel,sure bigay q sau ang viber # q. 0403188199.msge mo aq.
- Mabel: Hi belle. Nasa Australia k b now? Kuha posted lng ako Ng flight punta jan. If u have time meet tau Baka...
- belle: mabel,sa gold coast Brisbane.
- Mabel: Hi sis. Sa Kingsgrove, Sydney ako. And u sis?
Category Archives: Hong Kong
Shangri-La Hotels has always been about luxury. Despite knowing that and after two previous stays in Singapore and Sydney, I was bowled over when I found out just how luxurious staying at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong can be. Yay … Continue reading
There are two hotels in the Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hollywood Hotel and the Disneyland Hotel. The first features an art deco architecture (with a not-so-hidden Mickey here and there) and has 1920’s feel. The Disneyland Hotel on the otherhand, is … Continue reading
Disneyland, a place usually associated with kids, is also a place for adults who grew up with Disney cartoons. It’s hard to resist the Disney magic that you feel as soon as you step unto the resort grounds. Tohru excited … Continue reading
There were only a handful of places in my Hong Kong itinerary: The Peak, CTMA and Sino Centres, Citygate Outlet and Tim Ho Wan. Luckily, I was with two happy foodies, Ferdz and Oggie, who were more than willing to … Continue reading