- mockingjay: Good day everyone, I just wanna ask. galing na kasi ako ng AU b4 with TV I’ve been there 2times na...
- Blair: Hiiiii everyone… may I know ba kng mgrenew ng passport pwede palitan ng bago kase ang pangit tlga ng...
- anne: Anyone na nasa brisbane this christmas?i need a travel buddy..
- Lorelie: Hi Amber, how are you?add me sa fb bka matulungan kita. LORELIE PAIRES
- Mits: Hi, Stella! Anu fb mo ako mg add sayo…thank you so much!!!!
- stella: hi amber musta na, bakit d kna tumawag sa akin so we can help you about your queries. nag post ako ng number...
- stella: hi mits what is your fb add kita pra matulungn kita. sory now ko lang nbasa itong tanung mo. God bless.
- Blanch: Hi rizza…nextweek pa ako eh…goodluck and ingat sa flight… anu inapplyan mo? May 8503 ka ba?
- Mits: Resume tuloy…lol I mean sa intent letter not resume…ammmffffttt!
- Mits: Guys help me plzzzz…sino dito na grant ang visa na walang work at di na ngaaral…o na grnat ung visa...
- rizza: Hi ate blanch. when is ur flight po? sana magksabay tayo lol. bukas na ko,
- Mits: Hi mga sis… help me plz wala akong work ngayon unemployed pero pasideline2x lng sa online...
Category Archives: Hong Kong
Shangri-La Hotels has always been about luxury. Despite knowing that and after two previous stays in Singapore and Sydney, I was bowled over when I found out just how luxurious staying at the Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong can be. Yay … Continue reading
There are two hotels in the Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hollywood Hotel and the Disneyland Hotel. The first features an art deco architecture (with a not-so-hidden Mickey here and there) and has 1920’s feel. The Disneyland Hotel on the otherhand, is … Continue reading
Disneyland, a place usually associated with kids, is also a place for adults who grew up with Disney cartoons. It’s hard to resist the Disney magic that you feel as soon as you step unto the resort grounds. Tohru excited … Continue reading
There were only a handful of places in my Hong Kong itinerary: The Peak, CTMA and Sino Centres, Citygate Outlet and Tim Ho Wan. Luckily, I was with two happy foodies, Ferdz and Oggie, who were more than willing to … Continue reading