- may: hi ann congratulations. can i add u as a friend sa fb? can i have your name sa fb? thank u sis.
- liezl:): ito sis sakura email@example.com or ito po firstname.lastname@example.org thanks po..
- belle: Hello ladies, meron ba d2 case na gus2 isama ang anak for TV. pero nagrant na aq for multiple entry. uwi aq...
- HelloThere: Tourism Pinass ko ulit lahat ng pinasa ko nung nag apply ako.
- Sakura: Ano email mo sis liezl?
- Sakura: Sis ano reason mo for extension?
- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading