- meow: Ibig sabihib kelangan andun na kayo sa australia bago mag april 19.
- aris ocampo: Hi I got our visa grant notice last Nov19 2014. Tourist visa, family sponsored stream. Ang nakalagay sa...
- rizza: Hi Guys, I got my visa grant notice yesterday. Thank god ask ko lang kung sino may flight sa dec 12? Thanks
- rizza: Hi ate B, ask ko lang po kung anong dox ang need for visa extension? thank you
- joana: Hello Ate B and (HelloThere) thank you so much for you reply po, I paid for the visa already and like...
- B: Hi Joana I’m sorry I’ve just read ur messages. if u want to lodge ur application online ang alam ko...
- HelloThere: Hi! As I’ve said, mabilis naman sumagot immig dito. Natagalan lang saakin kasi 2 or 3weeks before...
- rhea: thanks God the immigration givee me another 9 mos to stay here in australia, and i will goin back to the ph...
- rhea: thanks anne, andito na din ako sa ipswich,, andito kana rin ba? ingat
- rhea: anna musta na, andito kna ba sa australia? ingat
- rhea: anyone living ipswich queensland?
- joana: another question po pala, how many days does it take for the approval of visa extension? kc my return ticket...
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading