- madeye: Hi! congratulations on your visa! i too got one unfortunately 2 months before leaving my passport got lost.....
- sheila: sis ano po ba example ng incentive to return??no work ako and di rin po nag aaral iinvite sana kc ako ng...
- Bubbles: Hello and good day everyone,i got few questions? 1.I been to AU 4 times yung first and second ay 2...
- mockingjay: Good day everyone, I just wanna ask. galing na kasi ako ng AU b4 with TV I’ve been there 2times na...
- Blair: Hiiiii everyone… may I know ba kng mgrenew ng passport pwede palitan ng bago kase ang pangit tlga ng...
- anne: Anyone na nasa brisbane this christmas?i need a travel buddy..
- Lorelie: Hi Amber, how are you?add me sa fb bka matulungan kita. LORELIE PAIRES
- Mits: Hi, Stella! Anu fb mo ako mg add sayo…thank you so much!!!!
- stella: hi amber musta na, bakit d kna tumawag sa akin so we can help you about your queries. nag post ako ng number...
- stella: hi mits what is your fb add kita pra matulungn kita. sory now ko lang nbasa itong tanung mo. God bless.
- Blanch: Hi rizza…nextweek pa ako eh…goodluck and ingat sa flight… anu inapplyan mo? May 8503 ka ba?
- Mits: Resume tuloy…lol I mean sa intent letter not resume…ammmffffttt!
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading