- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
- Space Bags: Hanoi is one of the major cities in Vietnam. Sightseeing in Hanoi is one of the things you should include...
- Zsa zsa: Hi, Question po sa mga nag apply online. Pano po kayo nag attach ng picture at pina notarize nyo po ba ung...
- Jenny: Kahit hindi na.
- leen: Thanks po .. Kahit ang land title di na po kailangan ?
- Jenny: Jurich, same requirements lang yun ng visit visa. Sa application form kasi, merong question kung sino ang...
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading