- meow: Hi roch! Yup need ng immigration natin dito sa pinas. dito sa aussie hnd cla particular sa return ticket…...
- Roch: Hello gud am sino po ba dito nag multiple visa ask ko lang na kailangan ba may return ticket kahit mag exit sa...
- elah: so its ok you dont have itinerary but there a question in your form in part D 26.Is it likely you will be...
- elah: hi Ashi when you had your multiple entry issued did you attach an itineray or in clude it in your documents?
- Sigurdur Bjorgvinsson @redheadexplorer: Great Post, It is really important to find the right person to travel with...
- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: hello joana salamat .. ikaw na susunod God is Good all the time
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading