- joana: Sydney din kami, sis Ashi Sandy Point, aalis ka palang b or jan kana sa oz?
- Kai: Hello! Ask ko lang sa mga frequent tourist sa Oz, nagkaprob ba kayo sa immig nun nakitang 3mos kayo stay dun?...
- ashi: Hi joana sa sydney ako kaw san ka sa aus?.
- maria: hi sis angel.png ilan alis mo n2?ano mga ask nila sa immig?nku sis now.plng kabado n pano p kya sa...
- Mabel: Hi Sandra. Nope. Nag walk-in ako sa vfs makati.
- Mabel: Hello joana. Phil. Airlines – direct flight MNL-SYD . try to check cebu pacific, airasia, qantas.
- joana: Mabel how are yah? ask ko lang, last time, anong airline kinuha mo? Philippine airline din ba? im looking for...
- joana: thanks ashi saan ka sa oz?
- M: pagmaglolodge ng visa, you have to call this number and follow the voice prompt. they;ll inform you about how much...
- maria: stella, add monlng aq sa FB….erose buenafe…wait ko nlng.thanks
- angel: sis Maria, taga saan ka? promo ba nakuha na ticket ng hubby mo? mas maganda if naka avail sya ng promo kc...
- Sandra: AH OK, davao naman ako sis. online ka sis maglodge?
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading