- Tina: Hi ask I’ve been in Australia once and stayed three months with my australian boyfriend . I submit all...
- anne: Hello po sa inyo..ask ko lang po sana kung pa ano mag apply ng TV sa oz,,wala po akong work,,wala rin po kaming...
- angel: where ka dito brisbane banda sis?
- angel: saan ka banda dito Brisbane sis Flyhigh?
- lenz: Ahhh okay ngbayad uli kayu ?
- Flyhigh: Yung application charge for tourist visa is 5400,
- lenz: Di ku gets anu yung 5400 bank cheque ba na pambayad sa immi? ? Or yung laman ng bank account mu ?
- Flyhigh: Kakaaply ko lang tumwag na sila khpon sis mejo kulang lang yung bngay nmn na bayad 5,400 pala.. 5000 lang...
- lenz: Ditu n ko sa oz nung January pa.. extension nman applyan ko .. san ka sa oz sis ?
- Flyhigh: Thanks sis so much. You are a great help. Goodluck satin!
- lenz: Yes granted sis pangalawa ku na to..hehe
- Flyhigh: Pero nagrant visa mo po? Thanks
Category Archives: Morocco
When Morocco is mentioned, people always think of Marrakech. This vibrant city is the most popular destination in the country, thanks to budget carriers that have direct flights from various cities in Europe. After Fez, we were ready to face … Continue reading
We claimed our bags from the bus’ hold and had to stop to stretch our stiff bodies. The trip from Merzouga covered a good part of the day; it was already 4pm when we arrived in Ouarzazate. This small town … Continue reading
Once again we woke up inside a bus, but the landscape outside is quite different. There seemed to be a seemingly endless nothingness, broken only by small clusters of buildings every once in a while. Slowly, the bus empties, until … Continue reading
I was jolted awake when the bus made a sudden turn. I looked out the window and was dismayed to see that it was raining. The rain was unrelenting, following us for hours as we journeyed from Meknes to Chefchaouen. … Continue reading