- Norfe: hi ms rose..wer ka po sa adelaide? hi ms Nav..now q lng po nabasa eto comment u..nasa Oz ka na po ba?my cp...
- Norfe: hi po Ms HellenK..r u still in adelaide po?thanks
- rhea: thats a good news,, congrats girl..
- rhea: add moko sa fb rhea.casao
- Mabel: Hi sis. Thank u. Ask ko lng if San k d2 s Australia? E2 Viber # 09237288314 ko. Ask lng ako some questions....
- Jenny: Hi Mabel, Hindi na need ng Cenomar if you’re never married. Birth Cert lang kailangan ipakita sa Wedding...
- Mabel: Hi sis Jenny, congrats! !! Ask ko lng what are the requirements u submitted for the Notice to intend to marry....
- jenny: To all the ladies here, I would like to thank all those who helpfully answered my query and patiently...
- rizza: sige po msg nlang kita pag jan nko
- rizza: ahh okay po. pano ko po massend yun? post?or scan so i could send it thru email? thanks ate B
- rhea: dito ako sa thorn ipswich.
- rhea: bigay mo nlang ung number mo para i text kita
Category Archives: Laguna
After two weeks of traipsing all around Japan in April, my body and my wallet was in dire need of a break. Though I was glad to get some rest (and not venture too far from my electric fan in … Continue reading
The weather has been crummy last week in Manila. While the cooler temperature is a much welcome relief from the sweltering tropical heat, rain isn’t what I want when I’m spending the day outdoors. But as Eric, Rotch, Rael and … Continue reading
Amazing Race has always been one of my favorite reality shows. Though I envy the exotic places the contestants visit, I do not envy the fact that they would just race through the country, with hardly any chance to take … Continue reading
Enchanted Kingdom invited us once more last weekend to try out their latest offerings: Cenakulo Rock, SRR:X, and Journey to the Center of the Earth in 4D. Cenakulo Rock at Enchanted Kingdom