- Helenitzkie: May interval ba ng months na dapat iobserve in between application filing kapag narefuse? And also,...
- desiree: who are applying now, the VIA center was moved to Ecoplaza Bldg along Chino Roces still near to the previous...
- iAn | freedom wall: ..dumadami na Tunes sa Pilipinas, especially sa Manila..marami ng cheaper options.
- Nice: @helenitzkie, wala naman ni required ang immi re show money, ok lang kahit wala kang anak…. sa intent...
- Nice: @ marlena, pm send…..ok lang yan,,,,, basahin mo msg ko …… cge God bless
- liezl: hi sis sakura,ask ko lang kung anu requirements pagnaglodge ng 3mo na walang sponsor,invitation letter lang...
- belle: CO Romero.
- ashi: hi joana sorry for the late reply now lang ulit ako nag online bout sa question mo i have work during my...
- marlina: pareho tayo ng story Helenitzkie
- marlina: good for u cecil, buti un lang sinabmit mo.. tapos na grant kana… anu doc sinabmit sa bf mo..
- joana: thanks sis Nice
- Helenitzkie: Yeah, nakaka frustrate lang minsan. Try nalang tayo ulit! Mahal man application fee, mas mahal parin ang...
Category Archives: Laguna
After two weeks of traipsing all around Japan in April, my body and my wallet was in dire need of a break. Though I was glad to get some rest (and not venture too far from my electric fan in … Continue reading
The weather has been crummy last week in Manila. While the cooler temperature is a much welcome relief from the sweltering tropical heat, rain isn’t what I want when I’m spending the day outdoors. But as Eric, Rotch, Rael and … Continue reading
Amazing Race has always been one of my favorite reality shows. Though I envy the exotic places the contestants visit, I do not envy the fact that they would just race through the country, with hardly any chance to take … Continue reading
Enchanted Kingdom invited us once more last weekend to try out their latest offerings: Cenakulo Rock, SRR:X, and Journey to the Center of the Earth in 4D. Cenakulo Rock at Enchanted Kingdom