- rube: Hi po gud eve sa lahat, I have problem po sa tourist visa application ko hindi ko na po eto ma track September...
- Ann Gittins: Thanks May;) ye sure you can add me..just search my name Ann Gittins
- rube: Hi ivory same pala tayo never heard from embassy,nakatanggap lang aq ng text na na receive na nila Pero bakit d...
- Nina: Yesssss! Miss you George! I hope to see you when you come to Manila
- George: What I badly miss right now is a classic Filipino breakfast. I have to make sure that when I come for...
- rube: Hi po gud pm, Sana maroong makasagot sa tanong q,worried po kc aq hindi q ma track ung tourist visa ko na lodge...
- Nina: Good for you then! That’s one less expense to worry about
- Mark: Can I ask you what If I won’t a book a hotel in morocco? I’m planning to go in fes ‘coz I...
- belle: oo and2 na aq mabel,sure bigay q sau ang viber # q. 0403188199.msge mo aq.
- Mabel: Hi belle. Nasa Australia k b now? Kuha posted lng ako Ng flight punta jan. If u have time meet tau Baka...
- belle: mabel,sa gold coast Brisbane.
- Mabel: Hi sis. Sa Kingsgrove, Sydney ako. And u sis?
Category Archives: Singapore
One of the things I’ve always loved about going to Singapore is Changi Airport. In all my trips there since 2000, I’ve mostly used Terminals 1 and 2. When I last flew out of Singapore prior to my trip last … Continue reading
They said that when you want something and keep thinking about it, the universe gives you what you’re asking for. It was the fourth week of May, and I just realized just how big a commitment I signed on when … Continue reading
Snapshot Singapore: Rasa Sentosa, a photo by nina_theevilone on Flickr. The invitation came last May, and I’ve been so excited for this trip since. The invite was actually for any Shangri-La property anywhere in the world, but since I have … Continue reading
Last meal in Singapore: nasi lemak at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak Centre, originally uploaded by nina_theevilone. Read about this place from Kenny Sia‘s and Carls Palma‘s blogs. Kovan was actually pretty near my brother’s place, so I figured I’ll try … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading