- meow: Ibig sabihib kelangan andun na kayo sa australia bago mag april 19.
- aris ocampo: Hi I got our visa grant notice last Nov19 2014. Tourist visa, family sponsored stream. Ang nakalagay sa...
- rizza: Hi Guys, I got my visa grant notice yesterday. Thank god ask ko lang kung sino may flight sa dec 12? Thanks
- rizza: Hi ate B, ask ko lang po kung anong dox ang need for visa extension? thank you
- joana: Hello Ate B and (HelloThere) thank you so much for you reply po, I paid for the visa already and like...
- B: Hi Joana I’m sorry I’ve just read ur messages. if u want to lodge ur application online ang alam ko...
- HelloThere: Hi! As I’ve said, mabilis naman sumagot immig dito. Natagalan lang saakin kasi 2 or 3weeks before...
- rhea: thanks God the immigration givee me another 9 mos to stay here in australia, and i will goin back to the ph...
- rhea: thanks anne, andito na din ako sa ipswich,, andito kana rin ba? ingat
- rhea: anna musta na, andito kna ba sa australia? ingat
- rhea: anyone living ipswich queensland?
- joana: another question po pala, how many days does it take for the approval of visa extension? kc my return ticket...
Category Archives: Singapore
One of the things I’ve always loved about going to Singapore is Changi Airport. In all my trips there since 2000, I’ve mostly used Terminals 1 and 2. When I last flew out of Singapore prior to my trip last … Continue reading
They said that when you want something and keep thinking about it, the universe gives you what you’re asking for. It was the fourth week of May, and I just realized just how big a commitment I signed on when … Continue reading
Snapshot Singapore: Rasa Sentosa, a photo by nina_theevilone on Flickr. The invitation came last May, and I’ve been so excited for this trip since. The invite was actually for any Shangri-La property anywhere in the world, but since I have … Continue reading
Last meal in Singapore: nasi lemak at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak Centre, originally uploaded by nina_theevilone. Read about this place from Kenny Sia‘s and Carls Palma‘s blogs. Kovan was actually pretty near my brother’s place, so I figured I’ll try … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading