- meow: Yup pa re-book mo na lang
- roch: Hello meow tanx sa reply mo.so pwede ko nalang ipa rebook ticket ko pabalik ko pinas kc baka nz Ako first exit...
- meow: Hi roch! Yup need ng immigration natin dito sa pinas. dito sa aussie hnd cla particular sa return ticket…...
- Roch: Hello gud am sino po ba dito nag multiple visa ask ko lang na kailangan ba may return ticket kahit mag exit sa...
- elah: so its ok you dont have itinerary but there a question in your form in part D 26.Is it likely you will be...
- elah: hi Ashi when you had your multiple entry issued did you attach an itineray or in clude it in your documents?
- Sigurdur Bjorgvinsson @redheadexplorer: Great Post, It is really important to find the right person to travel with...
- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: hello joana salamat .. ikaw na susunod God is Good all the time
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
Category Archives: Singapore
One of the things I’ve always loved about going to Singapore is Changi Airport. In all my trips there since 2000, I’ve mostly used Terminals 1 and 2. When I last flew out of Singapore prior to my trip last … Continue reading
They said that when you want something and keep thinking about it, the universe gives you what you’re asking for. It was the fourth week of May, and I just realized just how big a commitment I signed on when … Continue reading
Snapshot Singapore: Rasa Sentosa, a photo by nina_theevilone on Flickr. The invitation came last May, and I’ve been so excited for this trip since. The invite was actually for any Shangri-La property anywhere in the world, but since I have … Continue reading
Last meal in Singapore: nasi lemak at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak Centre, originally uploaded by nina_theevilone. Read about this place from Kenny Sia‘s and Carls Palma‘s blogs. Kovan was actually pretty near my brother’s place, so I figured I’ll try … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading