- jjbelle: Dec. 26 flight ko to perth via Singapore airlines, bka gusto nyo sumabay.
- rose :): hi angel musta na no need sis
- Joanne: Dec 12 po flight ko thanks
- grace: wen ba ba punta mo sa oz?wow congrats
- Grace Flores: Thanks be to God! hindi ako pinaghintay ng matagal ni Lord, in a week lang, may result agad! TV...
- joy: sana nga grace granted excited na kasi yun bf ko para makapag book na rin sya dec 12 kasi plan namin
- Joanne: Hi grace!! Yes Sinabi na for delivery na that day na tumawag po ako
- grace: hi joanne,noon tumawag ka sa embassy direct ba na sinabi sayo on going na yung pgdeliver ng granted visa mo?
- grace: wow buti ka pa joy ,im sure my sis it will be granted.congrats in advance
- joy: hi grace e-mail sa akin embassy they said my documents have a decision already last friday pa so wait ko n lng...
- grace: hi joy ung sorry naputol ang twag ko ,
- angel: hello everyone sa mga nakapunta ng oz na, need to ask lang if bukod sa round trip ticket,visa,photocopy of...
Category Archives: Singapore
One of the things I’ve always loved about going to Singapore is Changi Airport. In all my trips there since 2000, I’ve mostly used Terminals 1 and 2. When I last flew out of Singapore prior to my trip last … Continue reading
They said that when you want something and keep thinking about it, the universe gives you what you’re asking for. It was the fourth week of May, and I just realized just how big a commitment I signed on when … Continue reading
Snapshot Singapore: Rasa Sentosa, a photo by nina_theevilone on Flickr. The invitation came last May, and I’ve been so excited for this trip since. The invite was actually for any Shangri-La property anywhere in the world, but since I have … Continue reading
Last meal in Singapore: nasi lemak at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak Centre, originally uploaded by nina_theevilone. Read about this place from Kenny Sia‘s and Carls Palma‘s blogs. Kovan was actually pretty near my brother’s place, so I figured I’ll try … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading