- dementedchris: I loved Hanoi the first time I was there that I considered the joking offer of our hostel owner for me...
- lenz: Joyfairy ng email ako sayu .. i think it will help with ur quiries. .
- JOYfairy: Ito po ang mga katanungan ko na baka masagot ninyo. 1. May passport na ako issued December 2013 single pa...
- JOYfairy: TV po pala ang aaplayan ko. Help po
- JOYfairy: Mary, baka matulungan mo ako. Nasa baba po ang email address ko. Dami ko talaga tanong. First time ko...
- JOYfairy: Malaking tulong po itong blog na ito. Baka matulungan ninyo ako. Dami ko tanong talaga sa isip ko na paano...
- Khursten: Taralets!
- rose: ah ganun b,mgtry kc ako mg apply ng 6 month sna ma grant…tnx jenny
- Space Bags: Hanoi is one of the major cities in Vietnam. Sightseeing in Hanoi is one of the things you should include...
- Zsa zsa: Hi, Question po sa mga nag apply online. Pano po kayo nag attach ng picture at pina notarize nyo po ba ung...
- Jenny: Kahit hindi na.
- leen: Thanks po .. Kahit ang land title di na po kailangan ?
Category Archives: Singapore
One of the things I’ve always loved about going to Singapore is Changi Airport. In all my trips there since 2000, I’ve mostly used Terminals 1 and 2. When I last flew out of Singapore prior to my trip last … Continue reading
They said that when you want something and keep thinking about it, the universe gives you what you’re asking for. It was the fourth week of May, and I just realized just how big a commitment I signed on when … Continue reading
Snapshot Singapore: Rasa Sentosa, a photo by nina_theevilone on Flickr. The invitation came last May, and I’ve been so excited for this trip since. The invite was actually for any Shangri-La property anywhere in the world, but since I have … Continue reading
Last meal in Singapore: nasi lemak at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak Centre, originally uploaded by nina_theevilone. Read about this place from Kenny Sia‘s and Carls Palma‘s blogs. Kovan was actually pretty near my brother’s place, so I figured I’ll try … Continue reading
I honestly wasn’t looking forward to tallying up my expenses for my last trip, yet at the same time, I was eager to see just how much damage I did. And if I really spent enough to buy the 50mm … Continue reading