- Sigurdur Bjorgvinsson @redheadexplorer: Great Post, It is really important to find the right person to travel with...
- grasya: hi ashi sa bruger st. ate ko anjan ako last week sa Iking’s carinderia niya yun.when alis mo?
- annamarie. pepito: hello joana salamat .. ikaw na susunod God is Good all the time
- annamarie. pepito: heelo mary mabait talaga c sobra c miss j belen….alam nya kasi sa nov na kasal ko..ilang...
- ashi: hi tin yes you really need to submit your sponsor’s stat dec…..
- joana: congrats anamarie sana ma grant na rin ung skin
- jhaz: @Apol, no need to declare your shoes. Only your food.
- mary: hi ana, same didn tayo ng coi si ms Jbelen ang bait nya talaga..
- tin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tin: Pls email me guys for your response. Tnx
- tin: Hi guys abt tv. Kailangan ba talaga mag submit ng sponsor ng statutory declaration?
- annamarie.pepito: hello meow salamat, dont worry sis ikaw na ang susunod,, mabait co natin….oo nga makasamakona...
Tag Archives: travel-expenses
I’ve been coming across blogs about Calaguas Island, but truth be told, as much as I am interested to go there, I couldn’t be bothered to plan going there because it seemed so hard. I prefer going to destinations where … Continue reading
One of the reasons why I was having second thoughts about going to Sabah was money. I had some unexpected expenses last January and I have several trips lined up in the coming weeks, so I figured it’d be better … Continue reading
Continuing on with my post-trip series, here’s my travel expenses for Bangkok, Thailand. Like the previous post-trip accounting posts, this only include the land transfer coming into the country. Also, I did not include the costs for the doll things … Continue reading
Traveling solo is really more expensive than traveling with a group. Unless you find other travelers to share the cost, you’ll be paying big money for the guide and transportation. When I was doing a rough draft of my travel … Continue reading