- Joy: Hi everyone Sino po dto ang nasa Gold Coast para may na meet namN akong pinay tnx
- Kc: Sis rose ano yang pmv
- Kc: Hello mga sis…. Mga sis pwede mag tanong sino po may alam kung magkano yung bayad ng spouse visa…...
- elise: one brand I always check when there is sa sumer sale is wenger bags, I love their bag and the bag will sure...
- trish: Congrats! :))
- anabelle tarega: good morning sis ces…thank you so much sa mga advise..happy ako this week sa mga nabasa ko at...
- catcraig: sakin kasi sis na grant ung tourist visa ko last January 21 na lodged ko sya sa via center january 15 tapos...
- angie: thank u sis catraig,i pray na sna granted ang result ng tv ko..so far wla p akong nttanggap na text from PIASI...
- Rache: Congrats sis! Hopefully, I’ll get to lodge my papers this week. Hoping for a positive outcome din.
- rose: thank you ces god is good all the time
- rose: em sa parafield naman ako sis.. see you soon, sa march ungfligh qo. granted na pala pmv ko sis im so happy
- Ces: Congratulations sis Rose!
Tag Archives: travel-expenses
I’ve been coming across blogs about Calaguas Island, but truth be told, as much as I am interested to go there, I couldn’t be bothered to plan going there because it seemed so hard. I prefer going to destinations where … Continue reading
One of the reasons why I was having second thoughts about going to Sabah was money. I had some unexpected expenses last January and I have several trips lined up in the coming weeks, so I figured it’d be better … Continue reading
Continuing on with my post-trip series, here’s my travel expenses for Bangkok, Thailand. Like the previous post-trip accounting posts, this only include the land transfer coming into the country. Also, I did not include the costs for the doll things … Continue reading
Traveling solo is really more expensive than traveling with a group. Unless you find other travelers to share the cost, you’ll be paying big money for the guide and transportation. When I was doing a rough draft of my travel … Continue reading