- danica: Hello po mga sis!! This site is very helpful !! I’m planning to apply tourist visa next month.. Ask ko lang...
- danica: Hello po mga sis!! This site is very helpful !! I’m planning to apply tourist visa next month.. Ask ko...
- Nina: Hi, you can renew your passport in any of the DFA satellite offices.
- Riana Charisse Reveche: Hi tanong ko lang kung kailangan bang sa Macapagal pumunta? Hindi ba pwede yung DFA sa...
- Mabel: Un sakin kc pina courier ko Kaya hard copy. Makikita sa likod Ng visa grant notice.
- Mabel: Share ko lng po mag sis The following documents that I was submitted for tourist visa application : My sponsor...
- HelloThere: Hi! Saan niyo nakikita name ng C.O? Nasa visa grant notice ba?
- Mabel: Hi sis . Si R Romero Ang co ko.
- Nice: Congrats sis, anu name na co mo?pls. reply thanks
- Nice: hello B, good evening!!!!! just send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- B: hi gud evening mga sis, do u have any idea pano mag-apply ng TV from Dubai? my bestfriend is currently working in...
- Mabel: Hi sis. Just wanted to say that I got my granted visa today. It’s a multiple visa valid for 1 years....
Tag Archives: travel-expenses
I’ve been coming across blogs about Calaguas Island, but truth be told, as much as I am interested to go there, I couldn’t be bothered to plan going there because it seemed so hard. I prefer going to destinations where … Continue reading
One of the reasons why I was having second thoughts about going to Sabah was money. I had some unexpected expenses last January and I have several trips lined up in the coming weeks, so I figured it’d be better … Continue reading
Continuing on with my post-trip series, here’s my travel expenses for Bangkok, Thailand. Like the previous post-trip accounting posts, this only include the land transfer coming into the country. Also, I did not include the costs for the doll things … Continue reading
Traveling solo is really more expensive than traveling with a group. Unless you find other travelers to share the cost, you’ll be paying big money for the guide and transportation. When I was doing a rough draft of my travel … Continue reading