It’s one of those rare moments when I’m at home and awake during the day, and what better way to pass the time than to make necessary blog updates?
- WordPress upgrade to 2.2.2. The people at WP announced another security update to the WP2.2 Getz. You can download the complete installation file from the WordPress download page.
- Updated list of active plugins. I’ve also added the subscription information in the About Justwandering.org page.
- Updated the About Me page. Following Darren Rowse’s advice to Conduct an About page audit, I’ve decided the two page I had before was uncessesary and trimmed it down to one.
- Trimmed category listing. There’s just too many! What the hell was I thinking?
- Added e-mail subscription form. If you look to your right, you’d see the not-so-new e-mail form for subscribing to JustWandering updates. I figured nobody scrolls all the way down to the bottom of the page to see the form there.
- Added new travel blog links. They’re a great and fun read, check them out 🙂