Christmas is just around the corner, and the kind folks of Hildebrand is giving JustWandering readers a colorful Schützen notebook!
The notebooks features 80 leaves of good quality paper and and sturdy double loop wire to bind. Its synthetic leather cover are made from premium material, designed to hold cards, photos and notes. Perfect for jotting down your travel plans or writing down your thoughts while on the road
To get one of these cute notebooks, you just need to answer one simple question: What’s the best place you traveled to this 2009?
So easy no? Post your answers in the comment box, and I use the handy dandy Random.org List Randomizer to pick the winners. The person who land in Number 1 gets the slim 80-leaves yellow and purple notebook; Number 5 gets the medium-sized 80-leaves beige and pink notebook; and the lucky Number 9 gets the big 100-leaves notebook.
- Contest is open to Metro-Manila residents only.
- Contestants can join by posting their answers in the comment box. Only one comment per person. Making multiple comments, or worse, spamming will not raise your chances.
- Contest runs from December 16 to December 25 (Manila time)
- Winner will be picked through Random.org’s List Randomizer. Number 1 gets the slim notebook, number 5 gets the medium notebook, number 9 gets the big notebook.
- Winners will be announced on December 26 through this blog and through e-mail, so be sure to leave a valid e-mail address!