Whenever I post my travel expense post on a Seair destination, someone always ask in the comments why my tickets on Seair are free. That’s because I’m a part of the Seair Adventure Club. This is an exclusive club of Pinoy travel bloggers who get to travel and explore the different destinations that Seair fly to. Thanks to Seair, I’ve been to Batanes, El Nido, and of course, Boracay. Now here’s your chance to fly with Seair for free (and stay at Microtel while you’re at it!!
Eight lucky bloggers will be chosen to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. The contest is pretty simple: just blog why you should be chosen to join the tour. Easy peasy, right?
Now go write that blog entry! Bear in mind that the contest ends on August 20, 2010, and for your entry to count, you must post a link on Seair’s Facebook Page (you have to Like it first before you can post!)
For more details, here’s the entire contest mechanics:
1. South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. This includes round-trip tickets from Manila to Caticlan and accommodation at Microtel Boracay.
2. To be selected, you will have to write a blog entry telling us why you should be chosen to join the tour. Each blog entry must have a link to the SEAIR website
3. You can publish your entry from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Only one entry per blog will count.
4. To let us know about your blog entry, post it as a link in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page
5. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on which is the most compelling. The top three entries with the highest scores from the judges will be invited to the tour.
6. Three winners will be selected by fans based on the number of “likes” to the link. The three entries with the most number of “likes” by 11:59 p.m. of August 25, 2010 will be invited to the tour.
7. One winner will the selected by the SEAIR Adventure Club. The entry with the most number of votes from our resident travel bloggers will be invited to the tour.
8. One winner will be selected at random in a manner to be determined by the organizers.
9. We will notify the eight (8) winners on August 27, 2010. In case any of the winners cannot make it, we will invite the one next in line.
10. The decision of the organizers in final. Good luck to everyone!