Let’s start the week right with a contest! Up for grabs is a free pass (for two!) to Carlos Celdran’s Living La Vida Imelda tour of the CCP Complex.
I’ve done the Imelda tour last March and the Intramuros tour last April. I thought more people should experience one of Carlos’ tours, and here’s your chance to try it out for FREE!
All you need to do to get this free pass for you and a friend is to answer a simple questions: If you have a guest from overseas, where in Metro Manila would you take him/her?
Give specific details — sights you’ll see, food you’ll try, transportation you’re taking. The more unique the itinerary is, the better your chances for winning!
Simple no? Post your answers on the comment section. Only one entry per person, so make sure it’s perfect! Contest starts now and ends at 11:59pm of July 8, 2010.
- This contest is open to Filipinos living in the Philippines, provided that they will be in Manila on the following dates: July 10, July 17, July 24, July 31 (Imelda tour dates)
- One comment is equivalent to one entry. Duplicate comments will only count as one.
- Contestants must enter with a valid e-mail address.
- Contest runs from July 4 to July 8, 2010.
- The winner will be chosen based on the quality of the comment.
- Winner of the contest will be announced in the website and notified through e-mail.