I have been fortunate enough to have the chance to have companies sponsoring trips and travel gears through this blog. If you’ve been reading Just Wandering long enough, you’d know that one of my first sponsors was Southeast Asian Airlines. Thanks to them, I was able to travel make a yearly trip to Boracay.
This year marked a big change for Seair, as they are now Tiger Airways! As a way to thank everybody who has been with me through the years, as well as to celebrate this new beginning, I’m giving away round trip tickets courtesy of Tiger Airways to a couple of Just Wandering readers!
The prizes for this contest are round trip tickets to any Tiger Airways’ international or domestic destination: Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kalibo, Puerto Princessa, Clark, Tacloban, Laoag, and Cebu. Note that international flights depart and arrive at the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport in Clark, Pampanga, while domestic flights are mainly from NAIA Terminal 4. Winner would also have to shoulder the Philippine travel tax and terminal fee (if required).
Are you ready to win? To join the contest, simply answer the question: Which Tiger Airways destination from the Philippines you would most like to visit, and why? You can answer the question in the comment section below, but to greatly increase your chances of winning, blog it! Talk about the destination and what compels you to visit it. Link to this post and to tigerairways.com, and you get 10 raffle entries!
The contest runs from now until June 30, 2013. Winners will be announced on July 3, 2013.
- This contest is open to all Just Wandering readers 18 years or older.
- The prize is a round trip ticket to any of Tiger Airways’ destinations within or from the Philippines. Winner would have to shoulder the cost of traveling to and from Clark (for international flights), the Philippine travel tax, and the airport terminal fee.
- Ticket can be claimed and used during off-peak period, and are subject to Tiger Airways’ approval.
- The prize is transferable.
- Raffle entries can be earned by:
- Tweeting about the raffle at least once daily (1 point)
- Following @flyseair on Twitter (3 points)
- Following @NinaWanders on Twitter (3 points)
- Liking the Just Wandering Facebook page (3 points)
- Liking the Tiger Airways/Seair Facebook page (3 points)
- Leaving a comment answering the question “Which Tiger Airways destination would you most like to visit, and why?” (1 point)
- Writing a blog post about the chosen destination, the reason for choosing the destination, and linking to this page, and to www.tigerairways.com (10 points)
- Raffle ends at 11:59pm on June 30, 2013. Winners will be announced on this blog on July 3, 2013. Winners will also be notified via e-mail.