- madeye: Hi! congratulations on your visa! i too got one unfortunately 2 months before leaving my passport got lost.....
- sheila: sis ano po ba example ng incentive to return??no work ako and di rin po nag aaral iinvite sana kc ako ng...
- Bubbles: Hello and good day everyone,i got few questions? 1.I been to AU 4 times yung first and second ay 2...
- mockingjay: Good day everyone, I just wanna ask. galing na kasi ako ng AU b4 with TV I’ve been there 2times na...
- Blair: Hiiiii everyone… may I know ba kng mgrenew ng passport pwede palitan ng bago kase ang pangit tlga ng...
- anne: Anyone na nasa brisbane this christmas?i need a travel buddy..
- Lorelie: Hi Amber, how are you?add me sa fb bka matulungan kita. LORELIE PAIRES
- Mits: Hi, Stella! Anu fb mo ako mg add sayo…thank you so much!!!!
- stella: hi amber musta na, bakit d kna tumawag sa akin so we can help you about your queries. nag post ako ng number...
- stella: hi mits what is your fb add kita pra matulungn kita. sory now ko lang nbasa itong tanung mo. God bless.
- Blanch: Hi rizza…nextweek pa ako eh…goodluck and ingat sa flight… anu inapplyan mo? May 8503 ka ba?
- Mits: Resume tuloy…lol I mean sa intent letter not resume…ammmffffttt!
Category Archives: Boracay
The District Boracay has three food and beverage outlets: the Vigan Grill, Star Lounge, and Caruso Ristorante Italiano. First meal: grilled prawns and poqui-poqui My first meal at The District was at Vigan Grill on the day of my arrival, … Continue reading
Sometimes, things just fall into place. The plan was to hold off all travel plans to save money for a bigger trip, but the apprehensions and frustration I felt while waiting for word regarding my Australian tourist visa application resulted … Continue reading
Back in 2006, I couldn’t think of anyone who would want to travel with me for two weeks in Thailand. That’s why I decided to go alone. I love the freedom of doing whatever I want when I travel, seeing … Continue reading